Monday, January 09, 2023

Reached the age of 70 now.

 Goodafternoon everyody!

Yesterday I somehow didn;t have time to write my blog so here I am a day later. It was my birthday and it was, of course, a bit different from other years. Still it was okay and I was invited by friends to have dinner with them(without them knowing actually it was my birthday), so it came together just nice. It was a simple but very tastymeal and we had a nice chat.

It was a good thing I accepted the invitation, it is important not to loose all contacts and this was just a good occasion. I wasn;t home very late, it was just around 8.00 p.m. all together I had  a good day.

All is slotly coming into a kind of rythm again, although there is still a lot to do, you know. First big thing is clearing out all Jan;s clothes, but I coudn;t do it till now. I will wait perhaps a few weeks and then ask my frined Heidi to come and help me with it. I think it could be a bit emotional, but it has to be done. And he still has so many really good clothes that I will see if I can donate it to a good charity or so. 

We have stil rather mild weather, balancing from 8 to 12C, with sometimes some sun, also rainshowers, but for the time of year it is quite good . Let;s hope we will not get a fall back in February or March with really cold temperatures. Cross my fingers, you know. It also helps in the costs of gas, because at the time they are very high and although we have this year some help from the government, it still is a lot of money to pay each month, and there will be much people that will come into trouble because of that. May be the price of gas will get lower again later this year, but I don;t really have high hopes on that.

It's almost time to fix myself some dinner, I will have some "Nasi Goreng"with is fried rice with some vegetables in it and to that some diced chicken filet in a peanut sauce. It is quick but tasty and later in the evening I can take some fruit(must think of the vitamins LOL).

I wish you all a very good and wonderful week, stay safe and cherish all the little happy moments and make them to memories!

3 comments:

Snowy said...

Happy Birthday hugs :)

Maddy said...

A belated Happy Birthday! A very different kind of celebration for you but it sounds like you had a nice time with your friends. Wishing you all the best.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Belated Happy 🎂 Birthday wishes to you, Kyra, and how nice the you were able to spend your special day with friends. You are so right that keeping connections is very important and I am sure they also enjoyed your company. Clearing out the possessions of a loved person is always hard as I recall from my own experiences. Donations would be appreciated I'm sure and also help feel better.

I hope that 2023 is a good one for you. If by any chance you happen to hear from our blogger friend, Edna, could you pease also extend my best wishes to her and I hope she will be feeling better. I have tried unsuccessfully to contact her, but wanted her to know she has not been forgotten. Thank you.