Sunday, November 13, 2022

Just to let you know I am still here LOL.

 Goodevening everybody!

Our weather has been quite good, but I am afraid next week it will change and temperatures will go down to around 11C and nights perhaps 4-5C. It is of course the temperature for this time of year, but I don;t have to be excited about it, isn;t it???

It was a quiet week, and although it could sound boring, I am glad that I can write, that it was quiet without any unwanted surprises. I spend some time in the kitchen, you know I normally like cooking(there are days, I am less motivated for it too) and I try to have some variety in the meals. I also try to make meals we can have also the other day, so I can spend time on other things.

I am more and more worried about my blog friend Edna, I didn;t hear anything from or about her, although I did send several emails to her. This week I sent a letter to her as well as to one of her tennants, who did every now and then a little job for her. I hope I will receive an answer from that. If not I am afraid that something really bad happened to her, but let us hope and pray she still is okay. If I don;t hear anything from my letters I don;t know what else I can do to get any imformation. Perhaps somebody reading this might know what I could do more?

Well, with this I think I finish now my post, and do perhaps a little game on the computer and then have a nice tv evening, we have quite some things recorded and also on live tv there are some good programs this evening.

Wishing you all a safe, healthy and wonderful week.

7 comments:

stamps3223 said...

I follow Edna's blog as well and am worried that she hasn't been on. If you hear something please let me know as well.

hummerdawn said...

Do you not have her daughter's mail or phone? I think that's who you mentioned one time? It's really hard not knowing what's happened and worryful!
We finally had our first dump of snow. It's been cold but not the kind of cold we usually get so it's bearable!
Good luck in trying to find out about Edna.
Take care.
Dawn

Chris Allport said...

Oh Kyra

I have been checking on Edna's blog and was also getting worried. I haven't seen any posts on her facebook page either.

I do hope that she is okay.

Take care of yourself and Jan

All my love

Chris Allport

Beth Reed said...

Kyra,
I meant to message you earlier, and became sick, but I did talk to Edna this past week and she has been in the hospital with her breathing. She was just there overnight I believe she said.
She is doing better and assured me that she was fine. She has not been moving around much because it causes her breathing to drop so she doesn't call often to anyone it seems because it causes difficulties. One day when we are least expecting it, she will post. Please let anyone that you follow know that as of last week she was fine and cheery!
Much Love Kyra... I promise to be in touch more often... xx Beth

Angelicastar said...

Kyra, I heard from Beth (Beth Patio chit chat blog) Ms. Edna is doing fine. She is probably tired of blogging. I read your blog on a weekly basis but I can't see that well and when I am typing it take me longer now cause i have to proof read and retype a lot of mistakes. I hardly comment anymore

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hello again Kyra, I commented on your most recent post and then read this older one about concerns for Edna. I was glad to see that fellow blogger Beth had an update here. While we were all concerned about Edna’s health, it was reassuring to read that she is home and may be able to eventually provide an update when she is feeling better, of course. You are such a good friend to her.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hello again Kyra, I commented on your most recent post and then read this older one about concerns for Edna. I was glad to see that fellow blogger Beth had an update here. While we were all concerned about Edna’s health, it was reassuring to read that she is home and may be able to eventually provide an update when she is feeling better, of course. You are such a good friend to her.