Saturday, November 19, 2022

Quick post

 Hello everybody.

I am a day early, I kniow but may be tomorrow I will have no time to post, or no more energy. We have to go to a birthday party from a kid from a friend, so no idea when tomorrow afterrnoon we will be back.

But I wanted to tell you that I've been able (with help from a blogfriend)  to get in touch with Edna at last. She had some health issues and seems she was feeling a bit low and without too much energy. But she told me she was okay and that sooner or later she would mke a little blogpost. She was touched by your comments and concern.

This was the most important I wanted to tell.

Have a lovely weekend stay safe.


4 comments:

hummerdawn said...

Thanks so much for the update. Happy to hear she is at least somewhat well. Prayers for her fast recovery. Hugs.
Dawn.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Thank you very much, Kyra, for the update on fellow blogger, Edna, as I have also been concerned about her health especially with no one having updated information. I have also emailed her and sent a birthday card to her home to let her know she was being thought of my many concerned fellow bloggers. You are a good friend to let us all know how she is doing and I didn’t see your uodate until checking Edna’s blog today, thanks again Kyra.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Forgot to add that I read your profile and I too really like English detective mysteries. My current favorite author to read is Anthony Horowitz who I would highly recommend.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Thank you, Kyra, for letting us know that you were able to contact fellow blogger Edna. Hopefully, she will be feeling better soon and can provide an update.