Sunday, November 06, 2022

Oops, I skipped a week!

 Goodevening everybody!

Yes, I didn;t post last week Sunday, partly because I was lazy and also because there wasn't much to tell.

Starting with the weather here, today is rather bad, almost all day it is raining and temperature isn;t much either, around 10-11C. Not nice. Later this week it will be a bit better, temperature will be around 14-15 and less rain. We try not to put on the central heating too much, gas is very expensive at the moment, but in the evening we have it on for a bit. Pity that our house is rather "cold", despite the new double glazed windows. However, when we warm the room up it also stays quite long at agreable temperature, and that is because of the new windows too. 

The central heating kettle had a cleaning fro our plumber, so hopefully we will not see him for a long time now. Pffff, that leak did cost us quite some money, but good, we hope to be out of trouble now for longer time, LOL.

Last weekend I watched also the Strictly come dancing from the BBC and it was fabulous. It was the Halloween and there some so very good and funny dances! I hope yyou can watch this link, you can have an impression of it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001drgy/clips

Good, not more to tell so I better end this post and have a quiet evening on the couch.

Wishing you all a very good week, stay safe !

P.S. If nothing really worthwhile happens this week, I might skip again a week posting, but I will let you know if I do so.Just so you don;t worry if I am not posting okay?

1 comment:

hummerdawn said...

Glad to hear all is well! Yes, it's nice to take a break once in a while. It's quiet around here also and I have just been working on scrapbooking each day. No snow for us yet which is unusual but we will get a dumping one of these days I am sure.
But I do find the cold quite bitter.
Take care and you and Jan stay safe.
Dawn