Sunday, October 02, 2022

Week without much.

 Goodevening everybody!

We had a not too bad day, it was dry, sometimes some sunshine, temperature arund 16-17C. Next week it will be even some days better, till perhaps 19=-20C with sunshine, somewhere in the week a little rainshower.

It was a quiet week with not much disturbance. I remember being quite busy wth all kind of things, but cannot really point them out, hahaha. 

I am just making this little post to let you know we are okay here, but there is not much to tell. Next week Jan will have a day with several scans, that will be on Wednesday, so he will be rather tires when he comes home that day. Well, let's wait and see what will come out of it. 

Oh we also had two letters from our family doctor that in two weeks we can have our flue vaccination and also another one pneumococci vaccination. Glad he can do them from the practise nearby, we just have to cross the street. We also had a letter from municipal health service that we can get a new covid vaccination. Now with the two we get from the doctor, I think I will wait a week or two after those, to may be get the covid rehersal vaccination. Otherwise it may be too much in too short time perhaps.

Yes, we might think covid is all over, but it is still around and we shouldn;t be to careless about it. So I think I will have the new vaccination, may be Jan will not go, but that 's his decision. As I am out and about a lot more then Jan, I think it is sensible to get the shot, also to protect him more. Covid will stay longer than we think, may be it will end up to be something like every year's flue, and then we will have vaccinations every year, like the one for flue is common already.

We still are happy with our new furniture, the couches are sitting great, quite a difference to the old one, believe me!

Oh, today I started already wrapping some Christmas presents, so that I will not have to do that at the last moment, just before sending away, and I could check, if I got already all I wanted. Well, I probably will have to look for two or three things more, but I have time for that. Nice to have it about ready so soon, yeah.

Good, that's it for now. wishing you all a wonderful week.

 

No comments: