Sunday, October 09, 2022

In dancing mood?

 Goodevening everybody!

Our weather is calm, not much rain, today was quite sunny, and temperatures are around 15-16C. And it will next week too, may at the end of the week a little bit more rain.

I am happy that the new season started of Strictly come dancing on the BBC. I record it on Saturday evening and during the week, or like today, on Sunday afternoon I watch the show. There are again some very good pairs, and some of the "stars"show a real improvement. But every time again I am in awe for the decors that are made and the costumes, it all looks so wonderful and it is a real pleasur to watch it.

For the rest of the week it was more or less quiet, did some things I wanted to do, so that's good.

Next week Jan will have his appointment with his doctor in hospital to talk through the Mri, and Ct scan adn hear if anything was found or not. 

Then it lso will be time to call my plumber, to have him clean our central heating kettle, so that during winter it will work without trouble.

At the moment our life is withtout too many waves, and if there are it are just low ones, LOL. 

That's about all I can write now, not much and quit boring too to read, but if there isn;t anything, well it just is as it is.

Wishing you all a wonderful week, stay safe and till next week.

No comments: