Monday, June 13, 2022

Unexpected, but nice visit.

 Gooafternoon everybody!

Yes, I am a day late, nothing to worry about, I wasn't really in the mood yesterday, and promised myself to write the post today. we have nice weather, today is a little bit less, but during this week we will reach really summer temperatures, of around 25-30C. All is coming more and more into bloom in our garden, next week I will post a few photos again.

All together it was a nice, but quiet week, although Tuesday there was a surprise. I just came back from some grocerie shopping in another street, further away, and on the way home I met the daughter of acquaintce of earlier days. Remember I met this daughter about a week earlier already? Isn;t that a strange coincidence? Denise had her day off of work and made a stroll with her little son. And doing so she passed our home, made a phonecall, nobody answered so she went back home and there I was! Probably Jan was somewhere in the garden and didn;t hear the phone. To cut it short, I said that if she still had time, she could come in and have a drink. So she did and we had a very nice afternoon talking about all kind of things, having the drink in the garden, it was nice weather. She didn;t go home untill around 5 p.m.! I've made a photo but I still have to ask her if it is okay to post on this blog. We don;t get that many visits so it was really a lovely afternoon.

The rest of the week we did some work in the garden, it is the time to see if there has to be changes made, keep that in mind and do it later in the year.

Oh, I hear the parakeets shouting in the garden, I suppose they like to have some applepieces and some peanuts hang up. It is about time for that, and they don;t like waiting too long, LOL. Also Muppet is on visits every day, during the day she spents a lot of time here, mostly sleeping. Oh, if we only could sleep so weel as cats can, how wonderful that coud be and how much energy we would have every day!

My friend Heidi also called today, she is back from her holiday, she had a nice and quiet time in France. We didn;t talk too long today, I will call her later this week to have a real chat. 

Now it is about time to sit for a little while in the sun, and enjoy the birds and the flowers and the nice weather. And then soon I will have to prepare dinner, well, I have almost all ready, is just a case of warming up in the oven, easy peasy!

Have all a wonderful week, till Sunday!


1 comment:

Edna B said...

How nice that you had a visitor this week. Even nicer that you were able to sit out on your patio and enjoy your beautiful blossoms. We don't get parakeets here in our gardens. But we do have lots of other birds in the trees.

Today temps are in the high seventies so I will sit out for a while and enjoy listening to my birds. They make such beautiful music. (to me)

You have a super week my friend, hugs, Edna B.