Sunday, May 08, 2022

Weather that makes me happy.

 Goodafternoon everybody!

Yes, we have quite good weather, with a lot of sunshine and not much wind, temperatures around 15-16 today, earlier this week higher, and next two days we might have even over 20C and then later in the week it might rain a little bit with temperatures of around 18-19C.

This week Jan already had to water the garden, because it  isn;t raining, and if.... well, just so little that it isnt enough for the soil and the plants.

At last I went to the haridresser and oh, it feels so good to have my hair cur really short. It is a lot easier to handle too.

Not much happened this week, I did my things as usual, and also spent quite some time in the garden. To do some gardening, of course, but also just sitting on the patio in the sun, with a cup of tea and sometimes do some crocheting. I am now still in full swing with making the pillow covers, it is a nice project, doesn;t take too long. I first make a few covers and then sew them together.

My friend Heidi says it is going a little bit better with her, tis week she got again some aniti biotics and they seem to help. Still she will need some time to recover completely I think.

I don;t have much to tell so I better finish this post and will try to have some more interesting to tell next week, hahaha. 

It looks nice in the garden now, so I will sit there for a while, with some crocheting,  Will be good to get some color on the face and the arms.

Wishing you all a wonderful week, and hoping everybody is safe and well.


3 comments:

Sandi said...

Wishing you a wonderful week too. Be blessed!

hummerdawn said...

Ok my friend. The saying is "No news is good news!!" Lol. Glad your weather is finally getting nice. Ours is also too but I think we will have a rainy summer. No rain for nearly 2 years so I guess Mother Nature is trying to make up for it. But it sure is wonderful to finally have some warm air. That was a long miserable winter. Glad to hear everyone is doing okay. Take care and still stay safe!
Dawn

Edna B said...

It's so good to hear that you sit out on your patio with your tea and your c crocheting. I'm sure you must have lots of beautiful blossoms now. Be sure to take photos of your projects to share with us.

I do hope Heidi will have a speedy recovery. I bought a new hose so that we can water our flowers. We're not getting lots of rain either. The new plants have grown a bit so I'll have to take new photos. Now I'm off to see about lunch. You have a super week my friend, hugs, Edna B.