Sunday, May 15, 2022

Nice encounter, lovely weather, oh wow.

 Goodafternoon everybody!

Today it is really fantastic weather, lots of sunshine, temperature around 23C, may be pity the wind is just slightly too blowing, but hey, nervertheless no complaining. It feels like it is already summertime!

It was a rather quiet week I think although I did some necessary shopping etc. and that always takes time. If I remember well it was on Tuesday that I went to a shopping street somewhat further so I took the tram. It was already nice weather so good to be out and I found what I was looking for. We needed to have a smoke alarm(from July this year it is legally required to have them im the house. Of course it is good to have them anyway, but we didn;t till now. so I bought two, that have a battery for 10 years in it and attachable with magnets. Wonderful. And even for not a very hugh price and good quality. I also bought us new cheese, we do eat that a lot you know. And I found Jan a pair of garden "working shoes" like these

They even were in sale, now how about that! He is happy with them they fit well, are comfortable. 

And when I was looking for them in that shop someone adressed me, with the words"No, I cannot belive it but it is you!"I looked up and had to grab deep into my memory but I found the name with the face, hahaha. It was a daughter from an acquaintance from long ago. Jan always liked her, even sometimes was v=baby sitting her when she was very young!

It was nice to see her, she looked well and how about that, she even had a child, about half a year old. Gosh it was nice chatting to her for a little while, I gave her our phonenumbers, (stupid me didn't write hers down), but I am sure one of these days she will phone us or whatsapp us.

I had an appoinment with my doctor this for evaluation of the stomach problems. Well, I almost don;t have them anymore, so he gave me a new prescription for the small tablets and I am happy.

In between some grocerie shopping and house keeping(must admit I did very little, hahaha), I also spend some time gardening and even sitting in the sun for short times and it felt great.

Today I have an easy job for our dinner, because I made yesterday a big pan of soup and there is left more than enough for today too. When we might have some appetite later in the evening, I have some French cheese, a bit of Italian sausage for sandwiches, so we will not starve, LOL.

Good, the sun is on the patio again(disappears for a little while because there are some high trees), but around this time we have the sun shining on it again. So I think I will sit there for a while, may be read a bit or crochet a bit.

Wishing you a wonderful week, safe and well.

1 comment:

hummerdawn said...

Happy to hear you are having some really nice weather. Ours is still up and down and last night it was 0C! So no flowers may be going in till closer to June I am afraid.
Seems our summers are now down to only 2 months anymore. It's disheartening!
Wishing you a great new week. Nice to run into friends isn't it?
Dawn