Sunday, March 20, 2022

Ha, I've made dinner for today and tomorrow!

 Goodafternoon everybody!

The last few days we had quite nice weather, lots of sunshine, pity there was a bit too much wind now and then, but out of the wind it was really nice in the sun. Today it is much less, only about 8C and there is chance to some rain(which is not bad, it was rather dry for longer time). Next week however there will be days with 16-18C, sunshine and so on so that is a good prospect.

This week was mainly dominated by my stomach troubles. So I decided Wednesday afternoon, just before I went for some grocerie shopping,  to hop into the doctor's office and try tp make an appointment. On wednesday's the doctor is there all day, but what I didn;t epect was that his secretary right away went to the doctor to ask if I could have a visit with him that moment. That was ever so kind of her and so it was. Explained all and he gave me first a little pill to try out for a few days. and call him Monday to tell how things were going. If there would not be much progress, he would sent me to hospital for an endoscopy. Well, the pill does help (i can take as much as 3 on a day, but I tried first with just one) and it helps a lot. At least during the night I can sleep through without trouble, only in the mornings I still have a bit of trouble, but much less than it was. So we will see what the doctor tells me tomorrow. Perhaps I will have to take that pill for a longer time, or only on times I feel there is coming up stomach trouble again. I do hope I can get rid of it, because it interferes into daily life you know. 

But... I did have better mood and more energy after sleeping better and on a day it was still nice weather, I was courageous and cleaned the windows on the back(from room and kitchen) inside and outside. WHOOOOO!!. It felt good to have accomplished again something.

Jan is still quite busy sowing all kind of things, the other day I bought him seeds of parsley, dill, paprika and chilipeppers. I hope some of it eill come up and give us some harvest. 

Tuesday Jan and i went voring for the council and as it was real pleasant weather Jan made quite a walk, you know. We went all the way to a flower shop and bought some primulas and ranunculus, they give a lot of color this time of year. And then we walked home again, slowly but steady and I was glad he could manage that. On the way home we even made aquintace with two cats, hahaha. One seemed to be on a stroll with her owner(sweet, isn;t it?) and I could caress her, which seemed to be something unusual. Her owner said that Josephine  normally was very shy with strangers. So I must have some good-will vibe towards animals, LOL. The other cat was sitting in a garden, but came towards me when I talked to him. He looked to be well taken care off, because he was on the fat side(bit like Garfield, hahaha)

Today I made us dinner for two days, and that's practical and often the taste is even better on the second day. I've made stew meat on Indonesian way, also meat balls to eat with some peanut sauce, rice  and noodles, all a bit the Indonesian way. And that's about all for this week.

Just wanted to ask your support in any way for Ukrain, because we shouldn;t forget about this war! Deep respect for the courage of the Ukrain people and it's leader Zelensky! And let us hope this war will be over very soon.


I wish you all a wonderful week, stay safe and healthy!

1 comment:

Edna B said...

I agree we should all support the folks in Ukrain. I, too, hope this war is over soon.

I'm glad to see you and Jan getting out and shopping. One of these days, I need to get out shopping too. I'm glad you saw the doctor. I hope these pills take care of the problem. It was so good of the doctor to see you.

How is your crocheting/knitting coming along? I'm working on a baby crib blanket plus the two afghans. This will keep me busy for a while.

Deanne is on her way here so I guess I'd best go. You have a super day my friend, big hugs, Edna B.