Sunday, March 27, 2022

Can't wait till Spring is really there.

 Goodevening everybody!

Yes, I am late today, but it was a day of doing small things, but nice things. We've had real nice weather this week, at least during daytime, the nights are still quite cold, just around zero point. Pity, that the spring feeling we accumulated, will go away next week, because temperatures will drop again to may be 11C( as for lately we had 16 to 18C).

One thing will be good next week, that there could fall a bit of rain. It has been very dry here, certainly for this time of year, so the garden can do with some rain.

All week was kind of focused on my stomach and I must say that the little pill seems to work. I have almost no trouble, at least not druing the night which is already a blessing. every now and then it is still a bit "not nice"feeling but it doesn't last too long. So I will continue next week with the medicin and see how that will go. I hope to cut on this pill when all goes well again, and hopefully I will not need to take it again.

It was a nice week to do some gardening, so Jan did some and i did some too. It really looks again like a garden waiting for Spring and summer again, LOL.

Today I was repotting a few seedlings and noticed we didn't have much potting soil, so I went to the dupermarket nearby and bought us two sacs of 10liter, and for now it will be enough. So it was nice to be busy with repotting, I also pruned some roses, and so on. Oh, while I was out for the soil, I hopped in another store to see if they had perhaps some nice bulbs for not too muh. They had not, but ...... I found a little dustbuster, ours died long ago, or almost had no good power anymore, and this one was a nice price and will do. This is the one:

They are handy when there is just a bit of dust or crumbs or something and not having to pull out the vacuum cleaner all the time.

Some tulips are blossoming, I've made a photo of a real nice species, it will post it next week, and hopfully together with another tulip that is just about to blssom(a new one I bought for this spring).

I am as always busy with some crocheting, I started another baby blanket, more a crib blanket, but it didn;t came ot as I wanted so I started it over and i think this time it will look nice. Perhaps next week I an take a photo of the part that is done.

That's all, folks for this week. I wish you all a wonderful week in safety and good health. Bye, bye

2 comments:

hummerdawn said...

Those little hand vacs work great. Glad to hear everything is going good! Our weather still up and down but at least sun shines a lot! My daughter bought me an African Violet back in the fall and lo and behold it has 2 sprigs of blooms coming. Hopefully they won't die on me. This has been my favourite plant since my late Aunt introduced me to them as a child. But I never have had any luck growing them till now. Sits with me in my computer room.
I will be watching for all your lovely photos that are to come. Stay safe and well!
Dawn

Edna B said...

That's a nice looking dust buster. I have a small one similar to that one too. They are certainly handy to have. Your plants are flowering much earlier than ours. I guess maybe your temps are warmer. I can't wait to see the photos of the blossoms.

I just finished a crib blanket, and as soon as my new yarn arrives, I'll start another one. I like to keep some on hand. You never know when you will need one.

Meanwhile, I'm working on the afghans. Light blue and green and dark blue and green. These will keep me busy for a while. Show us a photos of the projects you are making. I'd love to see them.

How about a photo of you and Jan? I'd love to see what you both look like. Now I'm off to wash dishes, then watch a bit of TV. You have a super day my friend, big hugs, Edna B.