Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sometimes things happen at the wrong time.

Goodafternoon everybody!

Rather cloudy at the moment, but not bad temperatures. We also had rain, the garden and fields of the farmers were grateful for it.
Last two days we had real warm weather, and it felt great. Next week will be a bit coller, around 21-22C with some sun, bit clouds, may be some rainshowers.

Friday I had bad luck. I was walking in a shop and suddenly....... pang...... something was strained in my back. It should be a muscle or may vbe a little nerve,  I had this already one or two times, and it isn;t nice at all! It really hurts with some moves you normally do without thinking about it.
D.........d!!!! And just now! I cannot use it at all(well, it is never good), now that I must be in good shape. Why?  Well, on Tuesday Jan will have the catherezation and hoepfully they will place a stent right away. That isn;t completely sure yet, they will take a look in the vains and when it is on one place the narrowing, I think they will do the stent.
If they think there is more, it could be in the worst of cases even an operation to make a bypass. That was the message he got last week at the take in appointment(by phone). Hmmmmm, the doctor never mentioned that before, funny.
But it wasn;t the doctor himself who had the conversation, it was a nurse or his assistant. So we will wait and see what happens on Tuesday. He will have to be there very early morning, already at 7.30 a.m!!!!! It is almost sadistic to do that to older people LOL!
But when he comes home, he probably will have one arm in a sling or something and he must not use that arm for about 3 days. So I must be in good physical shape to help himwith some things, like perhaps putting on his sock, or trousers or a sweater or whatever. And I cannot have a a back that will not cooperate, can we???
So tomorrow morning I will have to make an appointment with the doctor, may be he can do something about it. Last time he had some pills( think there were muscle relaxants) and that helped very good).

I guess, that Jan is getting a little bit nervous about the catherezation, he never will admitt it, but I somehow know. And I understand, because the last few years he had some rough times and that doesn;t help.
So now I will end this rather short post(with almost only moaning around, fogive me!
Jan is taking a shower now and afterwards I will give him a quick haircut, so he will have a nice head when going to hospital LOL.

Hopefully next week I will have some good news about Jan, that all is done and without complications etc.
Wishing you all a lovely week, and stay safe!

2 comments:

hummerdawn said...

I don't often post here sweetie, but I read your posts every week. I am so sorry to hear about your "woes" and pray that everything for both you and Jan go just great. It is so unfortunate that your back picked this time to do that to you.
I am a survivor of a quad heart bypass and am 78 years old. So, see, it's all good. Lol.
Hugs and prayers.
Dawn.

Edna B said...

Oh gosh, I wish I were there so I could help you. I have muscle relaxants too because I get nasty spasms that hurt wicked. I hope your doctor can help you. I feel so bad for Jan. This is all pretty scary for him. At least his doctors keep tabs on him to keep him healthy. And I know you'll pamper him until he is back on his feet again. He is so lucky to have you. You take care of yourself too my dear. Warmer temps are coming. So spend a lot of time in your garden patio, relaxing and pampering yourself. You have a super week my friend, hugs, Edna B.