Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Some people are just not from this world!

Goodmorning everybody!

Weather cooled down but still isn;t bad at all.
I had two quiet days I can say, meaning I didn;t move around too much here ( in other words I was being a bit lazy ROFL), but it resulted in finishing another kit and even almost a second!

Jan went to the hospital Monday, and it went all well. He had a mild anesthesia and so the doctor could do her thing without problems. She still has to look in deeper in the reults but already could tell Jan that it looked okay, at least about the thing she worried a little about. I'll try to explain what it was. She had a small worry that may be around his liver there were forming a kind of varicous veins and that should;t be a good thing. If so, it could harm the liver and also stomach, and result in spontainious bleedings. Well, we cannot have that, is't it? But it seems that this isn;t the case, so I don;t thingk much has changed. But lately Jan has a bit trouble with his belly, he retains a bit too much moisture, although he has medicins for it. So the doctor raised the quantity of that medication a bit and we hope that will help. I already cut down on the salt in the food and that should help a bit too.
Doctor still has to check a few things and Jan has to come back the 17th of September to talk it all through. I think, there will be no real shocking news, but I like the way she is following him during the past years and what;s important: Jan has great confidence in her.

I had to laugh when he came home after his hospital visit. Of course after the anesthesia and all, he had to "sleep it out", they don;t let him go right away. But awake again, Jan isn;t a person who stays longer than necessary( you know, a stubborn character LOL), so when he felt "back to the world"again he went home. But I still could see the effect of the anesthesai in his eyes, they still looked a bit "dizzy"( better said, he had a cast in the ey, well, very mildly). So after he told about his adventure, we had dinner and then he streched out on the couch. And oh whee, he took a couple of hours of sleep! And he went to bed also early and slept very well.
Next morning he was okay again and went to a morning shift.

You know what made me kind of stupified? When I heard on the news that statement of that Republican candidate. Sorry, American friends, but really, this guy isn;t from this world!
He had the nerve to state that women, who got violated, almost couldn;t get pregnant!Because they had a "thing"that could block the whole process. Apart from the fact if you are for or against legal abortion, these words of the guy are out of order!
Well, I believe he now made excuses for it, but he really believed it, so ladies, what kind of people are running for president ? Without wanting to insult anybody, I truly think that this kind of politicians are not the right ones.
Okay, just my opninion.

On to much "lighter stuff"again, please. Received again a mail from Arlene with stunning cl;usters again! Today some made with the Far away Dreams kit and not only she  made two clusters but also gives you a stunning quickpage!
As you can understand things are a little bit hectic in her life at the moment, but in all I think she is doing okay. Thanks for all your kind words towards her!
Download     HERE

I have no idea what we are going to do today(Jan has a day off), but he told me that not too far away he saw bushes with blackberries and perhaps they are good for picking after that week with lots of warmth and sunshine. So may be we can go there and take a look and have ourselves a good time in collecting a nice portion of blackberries. But it's just an idea and you know how it goes overhere with making plans, grin grin!
I have a little bit different kit for you today, all in blue, named "Lonely Looking Sky".
Make something "dreamy"with it LOL!
Have a wonderful day!
Download    HERE






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the last 2 kits, I just love them both!
Thanks to Arlene for the beautiful flowers and the new clusters she made with your kits!
Everytime I'm impatient to discover what you both created.
Many thanks, and have a wonderful day too,
Florence

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Aug. 22, 2012. Thanks again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Aug. 22, 2012. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

Good morning, Kyra. I have to agree with you about the candidate. However, the other one is also just as bad. Neither one should be running the country. I don't think either one has an honest, or intelligent, bone is his body. It's just plain sad.

It's good that you and Jan have a nice day to get outside and enjoy the weather. Our temps are cooling down a speck so it's quite nice to be outdoors. You have a great day now, hugs, Edna B>

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads.
I agree, unfortunately some men just don't seem to be in the real world when it comes to what happens when women are attacked...
Linda

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

O U R so right...this "politician" is from another world, he has been advised to step down from his post, but so far, he has not...will be interesting to see where this leads, he needs to be in a mental place for sure not in politics!
Glad Jan's tests were good! It is because you take such good care of him! Lovely, that Arlene is feeling better and thank her for these lovely gifts please.
Thank you for the lovely blue kit as well. Have a terrifically wonderful day ahead! hugs!! Mat

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pretty purple (my fav color) QP & the awesome Lonely Sky kit

HappyScreens said...

Thanks, Kyra, your skies are very pretty - nice blues.

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much for the absolutely beautiful freebies you and Arlene make for all of us to enjoy. Your work is exceptional, and I truly appreciate the way you share your talent, skill and creativity. Thank you so very much!