Thursday, July 24, 2014

COMPUTERCRASH

Hello ladies,

Just a brief post to inform you that I will be out "of the air"for a couple of days or so.
My computer died, I brought it to a repair shaop, window crash, so now they are installing a new windows, this will be windows 7. It's a lot cheaper than buying a new computer, and I hope this will last for a long time again.

Using now Heidi's computer, but they are about to leave for holiday, so this will be for now my last post.
Just wanted to let you know, so you will not worry about me.
Very nasty, all this, the more because I will have to install of course all software again, and I lost files(yeah, I know, backup would have done some good ), so will have to make new stash and all. Well, it is a bit pity, but also a good clearance.
Okay, that's it for now, I don't want to bother Heidi and Danny too long, they are very busy with suitcases and such.
Have a wonderful weekend, and perhaps next week I will already be back.

4 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Aww...Kyra...so sorry your computer crashed.:( I have most of your kits if you would like me to send them to you.I can zip them and send them email if you want.Maybe not all at once though.LOL There are a LOT.:)

Huge hugs,
Valinda

Edna B said...

Thank you for this post. I was so worried for you. Gosh, a computer crash is just not a very nice thing. I'm so glad you can get Windows 7 put in. It is so much better than the 8 version.

Take your time, we'll be here. I hope Jan made it through his day alright. You take care my friend, hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Hello Kyra !
Hope you and your husband are fine, and that there's nothing wrong with Jan.
Thank you so much for all your gorgeous kits, and for Arlene's clusters. Thanks to you, we have so many lovely elements and terrific papers, so take your time, take care of your husband, just sit in your beautiful garden and forget your computer for a while... Then you can discover windows 7 !
A big hug,
Florence

Grandma Sarge said...

UhOh...I know about computer crashes. I have a nice one sitting in the closet that said I'm going to sleep and I can't get to wake up. Good luck and Hope all comes out well for you!!