Friday, October 11, 2013

Still no results of parliament and cabinet

Goodmorning everybody!

Oh yeah, the cabinet and opposition are still talking and negociating, one of the parties left already, they didn;t see any progress in it. It is taking a loooong time and at the end I think there will be some agreement in this play of offer and counteroffer, I fear the parties left will comply, after cabinet gives in to some demands. But who knows ? May be it will end different. All the same it is no good thing for the country, that needs leadership and management specially in the crisis that's still there.
These "negocaitions"are needed, because the cabinet needs majority in the Senate, which they don;t have at the moment. So whatever changes they propose in laws and such, can be rejected by the Senate. For now there is no majority for them in the Senate for their most important bidget plans.
If there is anybody interested in knowing more about the hows our government "works"I think I have a rather good link for you, where also is explained about the"negociations"taking place already for days!
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dlaatste%2Bnieuwe%2Bonderhandeling%2Brutte%26biw%3D1680%26bih%3D930&rurl=translate.google.nl&sl=nl&u=http://www.nu.nl/politiek/3595507/vijf-vragen-begrotingsonderhandelingen.html&usg=ALkJrhgLhKg-i3SnBH1GKlYvK2a9Q6SSug

Our weather has changed, with lots more rain in it LOL. But yesterday early afternoon it wasn;t too bad looking, so I decided to take a trip to town centre. I was clever enough to take an umbrella with me! I just wanted to look around a bit, perhaps find a couple of things I had in mind.
Well, I found a little mirror for the hallway, finally LOL. You can say finding a little mirror couldn;t be a hard task, but that's not true! Here and there you can find some, but problem is they aren;t all to my liking, or if they are, the price isn;t to my liking ROFL.
Also bought 3 little packs of instant bami-soup, Jan likes to eat sometimes very late evening.

The bought me a little tool to make my own cigarettes. Yes, I know, it's no good to smoke for me, but as I still do, and cigareetes are getting more expensive I can buy packages of tobacco, a box of sleeves for cigarettes with filter and make my own. I can make about two packages of cirattes with one package of tobacco.That's a big saving. Of course I know that giving up smoking is much better, but well, I cannot give up yet. Weak spot of mine, alas!

Found some other small things I cannot talk about yet, has to be a surprise for someone who reads my blog.
It was raiing every now and then, but it was still bearable, I even walked hone from town centre, good for the condition of my legs, hahaha.
Today have to go out for some usual groecerie shopping, must not forget to buy some more protection tape for Jan, that he needs when he continues painting.
I think today Jan will phone again about the leak, that's still there, hopefully that will help, because it is getting a real pain in the ass by now.
Next week Jan will have a call from the guy of the sickness benefit  department, about possible progress in his situation. It will not be the doctor, but the re-integration supervisor that will call. Hmmmm, how can you see how somebody is doing through the phone???? Perhaps I am being to harsh, and Jan will get a conversation with the doctor at the office later, but it'still a bit strange.
Okay, let's wait and see what happens.

Good, that's about all for today. The right time for the freebie, I guess.
Kit is "Moonlight Mist"all in blues, teals and a bit of lilac. And a lovely add- on from Arlene, she made a fabulous quickpage also!
Have a wonderful day and weekend!
Download    HERE

Download    HERE






7 comments:

Edna B said...

There seems to be a lot of rain all over. I wonder if the weather will ever get back to what we consider "normal" again. Sounds like you've had some fun shopping. It's fun to get some of our shopping done ahead of time. At least I enjoy it.

Good luck with the water leaks. It's a shame that this has been allowed to go on for so long without being repaired properly. I hope Jan's interview goes well. I don't understand how they can decide anything over the phone without a doctor either. Hmmm, must be a new way.

I need to start getting ready to go to work soon. You have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

SiskiyouSue said...

Many thanks, lovely colors!

Anonymous said...

Hello Kyra !
Oh this kit is so amazing !!!
and it's true, Arlene's QP and clusters are fabulous !
Your papers are so beautiful, as usual ! Thank you very very much !
(you should have a medal for all your work, and I'm not joking !).
I wish you a peaceful weekend, without troubles with leaks.
Take care.
Hugs,
Florence

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

good morning! been another hectic week for me so far...taking a minute to leave you a note of thanks for the 2 kits I just picked up and please thank Arlene for her gifts too!
My friend's surgery went well, checked on her yesterday as I took a stock pot full of homemade chicken noodle soup. She cannot use her vocal chords for 5 days, but she says no pain (other than having to write instead of talk) but still hurts a little to swallow. Fixing her hubby and son some food to take over today. (She is 72 he is 73) Son is 51 but has to leave on Saturday to go back to Louisiana to work (college professor in middle of mid-term exams).
You government trying to copy ours? Ours is shut down because of no negotiations....they should fire all of them and start over! They all are too full of themselves to act like adults and not spoiled little brats...all want their way and no one will give in! OKay, off my soap box for now, got too much to do to sit here on my bum ranting!....LOL!
Have a terrific weekend! Hugs, Mat

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra and Arlene for these lovely downloads.
Kyra - As you already know, if the leaks continue, they will end up causing damage to the wood and it will need replacing - perhaps the owner and tenant of the upstairs apartment should be reminded that it will cost a lot more to replace the damaged wood than it would to repair the leaks as soon as possible.
I wish you good luck...

HappyScreens said...

Wonderful colors! I've caught up with your fantastic kits finally. Thank you very much for sharing! So sorry about all of the wetness in your life.
I hope it is all better soon.