Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Getting into colder temperatures, I fear!

Goodmorning everybody!

We are still not completely out of leaks here! It is getting really annoying now. Still one left, the one in our toilet room. It's not a big one, but it's there, every now and then, whenever the tenants in the above appartment use a little fountain. Okay, we had a little talk with the property owner last week, and had good hopes. But Monday there still wasn;t a change, so Jan said he would phone the guy next day.
And so he did yesterday! And oh my, I almost never heard him talking sooo cross and almost unpleasant to someone LOL! Well, he was right, we are dealing with the issue now already too long and it should be solved. But it made me laugh to hear Jan talking on that telephone like a bull-terrier LOL!
Now let's hope it will be taken care off soon.

Monday I did go to the market as I planned, the weather really was gorgeous so I took my time there and looked around and even found a couple of things. Jan needed a new pair of jogging trousers, oh no, he isn;t doing any jogging, but he likes to wear one in the evening, it's warm and comfy.
But the two he had look a bit strange now, he wore them sometimes when doing some of the painting.
Well, the one I found was for a very cheap price, and good enough for "house-trouser".
I also bought two fresh fried fish fillets, and I gave them a quick backing again in the evening(the crust becomes crispy again too) and it tasted real good at dinner, yummie!
Oh, and I bought a huge red cabbage, that I prepared for the freezer right after I came home again.
I only paid  € 1,00 for it, and I think I made about 9 portion-packages for the freezer!
My photocamera was in my pocket, but it stayed there, I couldn;t find anything really interesting so perhaps another time I will be more lucky with  a couple of shots here or there.

Yesterday was a normal day, so I did some shopping in the supermarket, came home, did a laundry and sat down on the couch for a moment, with the knitting so watch a bit of tv. Later I even had some computer time, made some previews of new clusters I received from Arlene( you are in for a treat again) and even did some work on the new kit.
All together some nice days.

I heard on the weather channel that we are going to have a change, to some colder weather. If I can believe them, we will have a drop of temperature of about 5 or 6 degrees the next days! Hmmmm, a bit too much to my liking, but we'll see how that devellops.

Slowly getting time to get dressed and do some things around here, so why not post the freebie?
I have a Nutshell kit today, with a very long title: Ultimo respiro dell'estate, which means as much as Last breath of summer.
Hope you have some use for it.
Have a wonderful day!

Download    HERE

Download    HERE

2 comments:

Edna B said...

I had to chuckle at Jan yelling at the man about the leaks. But it is time to be a bit aggressive so that maybe they will finally do the job right. Good for Jan!

Our weather has been cooling off too, although the last few days have been really nice once the rain or fog has cleared away. Today we are back down into the 60's and I guess it will be that way for a while. Not so bad for October.

I am off now to post on my blog and get started on today. I want to start my meat sauce for supper tonight, and maybe do a bit of vacuuming. Not too much, just enough keep things tidy.

You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these downloads.
I can understand you being upset about the leaks, they have been happening for far too long now.
I hope the owner and tenant upstairs get them fixed for you soon...