Friday, October 18, 2013

Jan had his phonecall, LOL!

Goodmorning everybody!

Well, the health sickness office did phone on time this morning. This time it was the re-integration employee who wante an up-date on Jan's condition.
Of course you can do that a bit by phone, but as Jan is having his problem for almost a year now, I should think, an appointment at the office would be better. Still, Jan told him about the little progress, which is not much, and that he still has to take rather heavy painkillers, plus that he is still under control with his internist at the hospital, and has an apointment ther next month.
I think Jan had a nice conversation with the re-integration employee, with result of zero ROFL.
Th guy advised him to work on his condition as much as possible and that Jan will hear from them in due course.
Okay, that is done with again for the moment.

I did went to the market on Wednesday, Jan stayed home this time. I had great plans of buying fruit for consumption and for jam making, but didn;t come home with any ! Jan asked me to look for some mandarines, and there are plenty at the market now, but none of them tasted really good yet. I like them to be really sweet, and they weren;t/ Perhaps we should wiat another week or two for them.
Some of the fruit I had in mind for some jam, didn;t look good at all so I skipped that to.
I came home with a bag of Brussel sprouts, and a little chicken.
That cjicken I made in the oven yesterday, filled with chopped onions and lots of garlic, seasoned it well, and later I added there big chunks of potatoe and they were ready at the same time, oh wonder!
But I must say this chicken tasted real good, stilll was juicy and all. We still have about half of it left, so that wil be good for this evening. We can eat it warm, or I cut little pieces of the meat and we can have that on sandwiches, or I even can make a salad with it.

Yesterday was more a day of little errands done and I have no idea what today will bring.
There is always to find something to do.

I think I better post the freebie now, and this time it's an autumnal kit.
Named "Thanking Autumn", and Arlene has made sweet clusters to it.
Wishing you all a great weekend, take care and stay safe!
Kyra
Download    HERE

Download   HERE

7 comments:

Edna B said...

Well, I'm sure Jan feels better now that his phone interview is over for a while, and he can get back to healing.

It's a shame you couldn't get the fruits you wanted, but you are probably right that they will be sweeter in another couple of weeks.

The Brussel sprouts sound delish. I love fresh veggies. Maybe later today I will go shopping and pick up a few of them. We'll see how the day goes.

As long as I am up, I am going to drive Joe to work. His rider is on vacation, and it's quite a long walk from here to his work place.
You have a great day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads.
Wishing you a great weekend as well...

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Hey ladybug, thanks for the kits and send my thanks to Arlene too!
Finally, I have gotten some rest and able to catch up again.
The temps are finally coming down and I am loving it all my windows are open.
Finally finished with the ABC pages for Jayson's book, now to get it put together for publishing.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend, chat more with you next week.
Hugs, Mat

HappyScreens said...

I love autumn colors and your kit and clusters are great - thanks again!

Linda said...

Thank You

Maggie said...

Just wanted to say hello and that I love reading your Blog - and using your kits. They are the most used of my kits at the moment. Thank you for your generosity in sharing them And you dinner sounds delicious x :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colors! Thank you! Therese