Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Have to do a quick posting today

Goodmorning everybody!

It will have to be a short post this morning, I will have to leave soon to be at time at a doctor's appointment, don;t worry it is just the annual control for my COPD, so it will take more time to get at the hospital and wait to have the chat than the actual time I will spend with the doctor LOL.

Let's see, what did i do the last couple of days? Oh yes, Monday I the sheet chaning on the bed. Did a little bit of re planting in the garden. We have had some rain(it is raining now again), but we arestill a bit lucky, there are moments that the sun is coming through. Now we only need the temperatures go up again. Yesterday I did a bit of food shopping, and also did a laundry, etc.
On Monday I also shortened Jan;s other new pair of trousers, once started it is done rather quick, but I am not a great fanatic in sewing, glad that it's done LOL.

The mess at the street I talked about some time ago has started today. They started to remove the tiles of the sidewalk, so I gues the digging will start soon.
It's for replacement of the sewer pipes, sigh! First we had the gas pipes, now this one again.
But we will survive it, I guess.

If it will become a little bit drier later today, I want to go to the market. We could do with some fresh veggies and some fruit too. And there is a lot of difference in price between them buying them in the supermarket or at the market. It's a lot cheaper at the market!

Have to finish now, have to get ready to leave soon.
Today I have another Nutshell kit for you, named "Bella Notte" (beautiful night), all in blues.With a marvellous quickpage and also a clusters from Arlene.
Have a fantastic day!

Download    HERE

Download    HERE


5 comments:

Edna B said...

Hope your doctor visit goes well today. I have one too. Just a check up to make the sure the medicine is doing its job. Wouldn't it be nice if the city workers could repair all the underground pipes at the same time when the street was dug up? Maybe this would be too simple? lol. you have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Stephanie said...

Thank you so very much! This kit is absolutely gorgeous!

HappyScreens said...

Hope your annual visit goes well.
This is a lovely kit. I just love the colors! Thank you, Kyra.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads.
I hope the workmen don't make getting in and out of your house too difficult and I hope the doctor's visit went well too...

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Been off a couple of days, catching up so you're my first stop. Hope Dr. visit went well. Thanks for this lovely nutshell kit and thank Arlene too for her gift. Later, Hugs!! Mat