Monday, January 14, 2013

We have champions in Holland!

Goodmorning everybody!

Oh my, it was a weekend of tv watching. You know I was watching the speedskating and I love to say that it was a great succes for us Dutchies. With the men we had the world champion and also the runner up place and with the women it is even better: we fill the whole stage: nrs. 1, 2 and 3 and even another one on the 5th place. It was amazing!
Now on to the World champioship next month, which will be in Hamar in Norway.

The weather here still is not bad, yes, it's colder, but till now it stayed dry. But that might change a bit today they even say we might have a bit of snow. Yak, I don;t like that, but perhaps that will be only in other parts of Hollnad, here you never know.

I just came from the blog of my friend Snowy( find the bloglink in my sidebar) and she has big plans for this year and next. Oops, if all wil come true, they will change her life completely!Curious? Well, you will have to go to her blog to read more, and if you are there, you can pick up some freebies too, just scroll a bit on the blog.

Although I spent a lot of time in front of the tv, I also had some time to make some new kits! A bit of inspiration came back and then suddenly all flows and comes together and it's a great feeling LOL.
Didn;t here yet from Arlene, which I can fully understand, she is going through a difficult and also busy time. I passed on your sweet thoughts for her and I am they will help somewhat to ease the pain of the loss of her sister.Thank you so much.

This week we sometimes couldn;t find Brodski, although we were almost certain he was in the house. Well, we found his new "shelter". We have the garbage bin in the kitchen and behind it there is some space, just in a corner. And there he is now. Always a surprise where the cats find a new sleeping place, it changes every now and then LOL!

I think today will need some action from me, grin. Certainly necessary to do some vacuum cleaning and dusting, the least!
No need for me to go out today, so after I did some "work"I might find some time left to do some designing again. I can do with some more "stock" now again.
That's about all for today, I certainly forgot things I wanted to write about, but no rush, it will come back to mind and there is always a next post, hahaha.

The kit today is named "A Single Step", and with Arlene's clusters.
Have a great day!

Download    HERE

Download    HERE


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all your beautiful kits, and for Arlene's clusters!
Did you try to make us believe that you had lost the inspiration... LOL! Well, all your last kits prove the contrary!
And they are great!!
Have a wonderful week,
Hugs,
Florence

Anonymous said...

very nice - thanks for sharing

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for the lovely downloads, beautiful as always...

Edna B said...

Good luck next month at the championships. Just getting this far is quite an accomplishment. What a great way to start the new year.

I have spent the day in bed with a nasty cold. Gosh, I hope this isn't going to hang around too long. I am such a baby when it comes to having a cold. Poor Pogo. I hope he does not catch it from me. He is just too tiny to get sick. I must make him an appointment soon at the beauty salon. He is getting quite shaggy.

It's back to bed now. You have a great night, and stay well my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

HappyScreens said...

Thank you, these are beautiful!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

I, too, spent the weekend in front of the TV, watching free movies on SHOWTIME....the football playoffs....the snowboarding championships from Utah and the Golden Globes. It feels great to be a couch potato once in a while doesn't it? LOL!
Please convey to Arlene that she is still in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery from the loss of her sister, I know she is devastated!
Thank you so much for sharing this lovely kit with all of us! You are so very generous with your talent and we so appreciate it!
Congrats on your speed skating wins and good luck in the World Championships!! Have a great week ahead! Off to visit Snowy and EdnaB and others!! Many Hugs!! Mat