Monday, October 03, 2011

Sunny weekend, lovely!

Goodmorning everybody!


Oh boy, it's unbelievable, that at the start of October we still have around 75 F! Just hope we will not be punished for it during winter time LOL!
Friday we went for a little walk to the market. Without the shopping car, which is nice too. Jan wanted to see if he could get a few small things for his bike. He needed another pump for it, the one he has is stillf good but just a bit too large to carry along on his bike. And we did find on, a nice real small one that you can make larger like a telescope and he bought another bell.
I bought just a melon, for just € 1,00.
Saturday we stayed around the house, Jan just took a little ride on his own with his bike( yes, he has to work on his condition for it, hahahaha).
Yesterday on the bike again and we went to a shopping centre much further away, where there was a kind of fair. Great weather for it and we had a nice time, first the ride and then the walk there, ended with a little beer for him ( hey, a MALT beer, without the alcohol) and a cappuccino for me. Then home again and a bit later dinner, that I already had prepared in the morning.
Oh, Jan also found at the shopping centre a cover for his bike's saddle, needed, because the saddle was really hard and not very comfortable. Now he sits much better, with his gel-cover.
That's in short our weekend.

I tried to get a shot from the salamander, I have those, but didn;t upload them on the computer yet. And may be on of the next days he will return, to give me a chance at a better shot.

Today we still will have a nice day, talking about the weather. I think, we will not do much, but you never know what ideas may come up ROFL. But first I think I could do with a thourough hoovering in the house! Yes, the "normal"things will have to be done too, although you are bound to forget them due to this wonderful late summer days!

Do you remember I was speaking about the show "Holland got's talent"? And I was so impressed by a singing family, the Opera Familia? Well, they have a website and there you can see and listen to the video's of their performance during the show. There are 3 little films there, take first the bottom one on the right, and then take the top one. Turn your speakers high, and though the quality isn't 100% perhaps you can understand why I am so enthousiastic about them. Here's the link  
http://www.operafamilia.nl/index.php/nl/opera-familia
Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Okay, time for the freebie again I am in a good mood, LOL, so I will give you 2 downloads together. But there still is a a 5th and 6th part to it. (I very much love the 6 th one)
Have a wonderful day, keep your spirits high!
Download    part 3 HERE
Download part 4 HERE

2 comments:

Edna B said...

Enjoy your late summer weather. I think it's a beautiful time of year. Kyra, your papers for this kit are wonderful. Great for nostalgia photos.

I hope this comment goes through because Blogger has been up to it's old tricks again and causing mayhem. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

Snowy said...

oh.... you made me drool ! I so miss the malt beer,lol. So you're cycling quite a bit as well now -I love it , do my shopping with it,is fun and keeps you fit, plus all the fresh air .And I also like getting a bit further when shopping,lol. I just discovered german lebkuchen hier at Lidl ...that's my diet out the window ! need to cycle doble as much to sweat the calories off now :)
Hugs Snowy