Friday, September 30, 2011

Oh, what wonderful weather.

Goodmorning everybody!

I will try to make it a bit short post, cause I want to enjoy the fantastic weather today again.
On wednesday Jan went out for a little trip on his "new"bike, to try it out and to slowly get the feeling back(well, better said, condition LOL) and I had the marvelous idea to phone my friend Heidi to check if she was home. And she was, for a while at least, so I went over there and we had finally a little chat again. It was about time, oh, time is going by so quickly, aweful!
Then yesterday we went out again, on the bike, yeah! First I had to improvise for a little pillow at the back of it, to sit more comfortable(old bones, you know hahahaha). Then we made a tour through a park not too far away, and I even have a few pics made.
After we biked through the parc and a bit further, Jan thought it was time for a little break.
We found a nice spot, a bit in the shade and that gave me opportunity to make a picture of the bike and Jan. He may not look at his best(grin grin) but although he isn;t looking to happy, he was in a good mood,really!
And here a picture of the view we had. That tree on the right is fantastic. You just see a part of it, but is was much more extended, Mother Nature has some wonders in her sleeves.
Then we just road a bit to the left and the right and went home again, again through the park and I managed to make two pics, sitting at the back and Jan riding, Never thought they would turn out this nice.
Oh, our very small pond in the garden has attrackted more animals. Jan wanted to clean it and add some fresh water and sound a tiny little nice looking salamander. I was really excited when he showed me the little creature. Now up to me to try to get a picture of it, if he's still there.
Well, girls, I want to get dressed now and enjoy our lovely late summer, so I am sure I forgot something to tell, but hopefully I will remember it on Monday(will that be possibile???????ROFL!!). Here the second part of the "Altered Times"kit.
Have all a fantastic weekend!
Download     part 2 HERE

1 comment:

Edna B said...

I love your photos from your walk. The park is just beautiful. Jan must be very happy with his new bike. I'm so glad the weather is nice so that you can both get out and enjoy it. I'm at work now, so gotta get busy. You have a great weekend. Hugs, Edna B.