Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The sun shows a bit more

Goodmorning everybody!

The last few days we had some hours with sunshine! It almost makes you feel reckless LOL! But how different the world looks when there is some sunshine and parts of blue sky to admire, Though they predicted that temperature would go down a bit again at the end of the week, it still looks nice outside for now. We have temperatures around 40-45 F at daytime for now, and I cannot wait till the day we can leave the doors to the garden open again and have a nice moment there, with a coffee and a book or magazine!
But I think we will have to be very patient!

I went for my shopping yesterday and was back within the hour, not too bad, considering I have to walk to and back from the supermarket which takes around 10 minutes, then jumping around in the shop, waiting a rather long time in the row at the pay cash desk, getting all into my shopping cart, etc. Also did some dusting around and swept around the vacuum cleaner. Bit of diswashing and so on and then I thought I earned some time at the computer again, making first the freebielist and then worked a bit on a new kit.
Very usual day, with no big ups or downs(thank heaven for that LOL). Oh a nice thing was that I received in the post a letter from the health insurance company that they acceptated my declaration for the protheses and that the amount of money they cover will be soon on my account. So that was done quickly for once!
It's a substantial part of the whole amount, they cover 75 %, so we're talking about real money!

If the sun stays shining later as it does now, I might take a real quick tour in my little garden, to see how perhaps some snowbells are blooming and how tall the daffodils and tulips have grown till now. For working in the garden temperature isn;t yet high enough for me, so really cleaning up is out of the question. For pruning it is still a bit too early, so just a few minutes will be enough.

Tine for part 3 now of the Victorian Circus kit.
Have a lovely day you all!
Download   PART 3  HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning. Your warmer weather sounds like a promise of Spring. We are supposed to make it to 42F today too. But, then it's supposed to snow for two days next week. Only snow showers they say.

I agree that it will be so nice to open the doors and just sit and bask in the sunshine. Maybe when I get to Florida I can do that. Su is supposed to be joining me there so that should be lots of fun.

You have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

*~Nightshadow~* said...

Love these circus pieces. Thank you so much.

Sandi said...

Kyra, your Mediafire link for Part 3 is not working.