Thursday, January 14, 2010

Counting off the days to Spring!

Goodmorning everybody!

Just came from Edna's blog and as of yesterday there are only 67 days to go to Spring! Sounds still an aweful long time, but in the way time rushes by it should be there sooner than we think! I sure hope so, I think I slowly have enough of winter and am ready for some warmer weather. Notmally I also have more energy  to do things. I was rather late this morning, because we went to bed late at night yesterday, and then I really mean late! But....... there was a governmental crisis going on and the whole thing was broadcasted on tv so we stayed up and watched and listened. I will not discuss the whole thing, but it was a bit tricky for the prime minister and his collaborators(LOL) . And I mean really tricky! Still they are there but it;s not the end of the discussion with the parliament. Normally I am not a person who is really following all the polital stuff very close, but there are times it's really like a thriller and although serious, also amusing.
The poor souls kept debating till about 2.30 at night!

So that was a long evening yesterday, unforseen! And good that I had the alarmclock otherwise I probably was still sleeping!

Now on my left side I see a cat sitting, looking up with his begging eyes, I think he wants a place on my knees, That's Dikkie Dik. I know I shouldn;t give in, but who can resist the look of a pet, who waits so patiently and at the same time stares at you with the question in his eyes: "See me, I am such a good cat, I like to be with you, can I perhaps install mtself on your knees, where it is warm and cosy?" You know the answer, I think: I cannot, LOL!
So now he's there!

Okay, do I have something for you? Yes, I have a kit. I don;t know if you like ballet, but it's a kit with that theme, named "A Dream on Stage". ( Typing is a bit difficult with a cat middling in ROFL). Well, anyway, I wish you all a beautiful day, hope I can stay awake!

Download    HERE

2 comments:

Edna B said...

Another beautiful kit! I am in awe of your talent for making such pretty kits and so quickly too. I spent many hours yesterday afternoon and most of last night just making my part of the Feb DD's. Of course, it's not that I'm slow -- it's because my mouse moves very slowly. LOL.

Have a great day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Hi, thank you so much for sharing the freebie. I just want to let you know that I've posted a link to you site at Deyani Scrap.