Sunday, June 30, 2019

Some tropical days here.

Goodafternoon everybody!

We had some really warm days here. Temperatures were around 30-32C, further on in the country even toward 34C!
That was a little bit too much of the good. Today already temperatures are dropping to I think 27C, which is much better. during next week it will even drop more, we may only reach 21 to hopefully 23C. I think for me the best is around 25, witch not much wind and if possible from the south. But we never get the perfect, is it LOL????
Nevertheless we shouldn;t complain too much, we waited long enough to have good weather, so now it is here, we should be happy(well, if we could have some steadiness in it of around 23-25 C our body could better adapt itself, but we almost always seem to have a kind of rollercoaster weather).

I just hope summertime will last for really long if possible far into October, that will do us good and it will be good for the finance according to gasbill.
Already gas will be more expensive, due to new climat plans of the government. I know we all have to do something to keep the planet healthy but sometimes I think governments exagerate. And it should be a working together plan of all world and not just of a few countries. That just doesn;t work, I think.
No, don;t worry I will not ramble more about climat and all that should or could be done, because that is almost an endless discussion and very difficult too!

Oh, Jan and I watched some great football matches and guess what??? Our team reached the semi finals!!! They played their fist few matches not all too well, but yesterday they had to play against Italy, and the first half of the match it wasn;t yet great, but in the second half they played so much better and scored two goals. I am rather proud of our women team. Now we will have to see how they will do against Sweden. I think they make a good chance, but you never know for sure in football.
And if they should win against Sweden, they will have to play either against Great Britain(good team!) or...... the U.S.A. team(also good team)!
Match against Sweden will be on Tuesday, so we wil be watching, biting our nails, crossing our fingers etc. hahahha.

Last Friday I suddenly got a boost of energy, I don;t know from where it came, but it was there and I took advantage of it. I first did some shopping(just a few things, so I wasn;t tired from it), then I washed the curtains of the front and Jan washed the windows inside. Then Jan went for a little ride at his bike and I vacuum-cleaned the house, then mopped the wooden floor of the living room and also the kitchen floor, and then I though it was enough. Oh no, also did a little bit of work in the garden, some dead heading and even a tiny bit of pruning and then it was time to sit down!

Yesterday afternoon our girl team played their match, I pitied them and all players on the field, because it was so hot there in France, they had temperatures of around 35C, and that isn;t really pleasant when you have to perform a physical effort of that kind. So they did have some extra pauses during the match of a couple of minutes to have a drink and cool of a bit.

Coming week on Friday jan has to go to hospital for a research, it will be in another hospital then his usual, this one is on a 25minutes tram drive.
Not bad, only the nasty thing is that the appointment is very early in the morning, at 8.35, So he will have to wake up rather early poor thing.
He will have a CT scan of his coronary arteries. This they should have done before he had the appointment with the cardiologist, but okay, better now than never. I wonder when he will have an appointment to hear the result. Hopefully it will not take 2 or 3 months! It seems it all has to do with the reseach on the fluid he has from time to time in his legs and feet.
It all takes a lot of time, not that bad as long as there will be a result and solution, if it is all for nothing, it just takes time and such.
Still we should be happy that we have that medical care and they do their best.

Good, I didn;t do any designing of scrapkits, it may take some more time before I start again, although you never know with me, do you?
But I have a lovely download for you, some clusters Arlene made with the last kit and I just love the quickpage she made!
Oops, I looked outside and it seems the weather is changing already a bit. No sunshine at the moment and temperature is dropping slowly. Still it is not bad weather, it only is the sudden change we get.
Well, I think I will make myself a cup of tea, hope that the sun will come back and I can drink my tea in the garden, perhaps watching the parakeets eating their applepieces. I already hear them screaming from a large tree in a neighbours garden. They always let me know they are near, ROFL.

Have a wonderful week and stay safe!

Download    HERE

5 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. I know what you mean about the rather warm temps. We wait so long for the warm temps and then they are too warm. I hope the summer lasts into the Fall too. I hope when all Jan's tests are done, the doctors will have good news for him.

You really did gather quite a lot of energy. Now I need to find some for me to get things done. We have a few hours in the morning when it is comfortable enough to sit out on the porch, then we go indoors. But by then I have no energy left. I know, such a problem! hahaha.

Now I'm off to catch up on some blog reading that I did not get to do yesterday. You have a wonderfull day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

Beth Reed said...

Hi,
I just love that you have parrots. My daughter had them in her front and back yard when she lived in California and it was such a treat to sit out in the mornings and watch them while having morning coffee.

I really hope that they find the problem with Jan's legs and feet from the fluids. My daughter and her family came to visit for 6 weeks and her feet were very swollen. The first time they swelled we figured it was from the long trip by car from California to Texas but then when it happened again she went to see a Doctor but no one could tell her what caused them to swell. Not her legs were effected just her feet. I will be looking for a post after Jan finds out his results.

A beautiful kit and Arlenes clusters and quick page is very pretty to.
Have an awesome day Kyra an speak to you later... xx Beth

Grandma Sarge said...

Thanks to Arlene for the lovely additions for the Touch of Memory Kit. Thank you and enjoy more summery weather.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra and Arlene for this lovely download.
Kyra I hope Jan's tests went well and he gets results soon...

Beth Reed said...

Oh Kyra,
I forgot to thank you for the lovely kit. I am sorry! I will email you soon. I am going to go and work on my blog.. Hugs Beth xxx