Monday, October 06, 2014

The weekend was nice

Goodmorning everybody!

Well, I must say I was quite busy. Friday, after the really short post, I got quickly dressed and after a cup of coffee I went to the market. It was nice weather for it.
It was a good visit, i came back with several veggies, some cheese, etc. but when i was back home I really was happy to be able to sit down for a while.
Saturday was even better weather and it inspired us two to do things in the garden. No, not really true.
Jan did a bit, I cleaned out partly the borders, where still is work to be done. But start was there.
Jan felt rather good and attacked the windows to the garden and now they look oh so shining! we also washed the curtains, and oh boy, they have quite a different color now ! LOL.
I urged him not to do too much, he has to build it up slowly, but at least he could use his leg again a bit.
Strangest is still as I told Friday, that at night in bed his foot is "killing"him, and during daytime there is almost no trouble.
A thing to talk about with the doctor, visit is on Thursday.

Yesterday weather was already less good, so I spent a bit of time in the kitchen, making stew pears, and rest of the day I just sat on the couch watching tv, but....................................tadaaa.............I finally started with a new kit. Can you believe it? it will take some time before it will be ready, but it felt good designing again.
It will surely not be a large kit, but the start is there.

Today temperatures are a lot lower, I think we will not reach higher than around 61 F. Brrr, that is quite a change, and it is hard to get used to it. It may be for only a couple of days(rain is expected too), and by the end of the week it may creep up to perhaps  66 F again. Much better.

I think I will do some cleaning in the house, and I hope to go on for a short while on the new kit.
First i will grab me a sandwich, and another cup of coffee, after that I might be ready to attack the house LOL.

Have a great day.


2 comments:

Edna B said...

I totally agree about the temperatures lately. Brrrrr! It was sooooo cold during the night last night. This morning both Pogo and I stayed under the covers for as long as we could.

Pogo hasn't been feeling so good lately, but at least today he ate all his lunch. Hopefully, this is a good sign.

Jan may feel good during the day, but tell him not to overdo things. It will hamper his healing. Better to take things much slower and heal quicker.

Here's hoping we both get a few more warm days. I'm just not ready for this cold.

It's a good sign that you are back to designing. You have a great evening. Hugs, Edna B.

Linda said...

Hello Kyra, it is good to hear that Jan's leg is better during the day. It is strange that his foot hurts so much at night - I hope that the doctor can find out why.
Congratulations on starting the new kit but remember that yours and Jan's health are more important than trying to get a kit ready to share - so if it takes a while to finish that's OK too...