Monday, October 27, 2014

Installed program for my photocamera.

Goodmorning everybody!

I start with the news that there isn't all too much news to tell LOL!
I shouldn't make up plans, they seldom work out, you know. I said that may be we could do some gardening on Saturday. But by the time I was ready on the computer and had a quick walk to buy the newspaper, the weather became cloudy, and the sun disappeared. So it wasn;t too agreable to be in the garden. Oh well, there will come another day for it.
Yesterday I took a computer day, yeah! I first finished a kit I was working on, also started on a new one, contribution for the new World wide Christmas scrapbooking blogtrain and I also installed the cd with program for my digital camera, finally!
That went rather smoothly, and I remembered I made some weeks ago a picture of the blanket i knitted for Heidi. So this morning I wanted to upload it to the computer, and you almost can guess what happened.
Something was missing in the device driver. Bummers!!
After a bit of searching I tried the update of the program and oh my, a miracle happened!
My camera was recognized by the computer and I could upload the picture.
I made two, one of about the whole blanket and one close up, so you can see better the stitch I used.


It was a long work but I was very happy with it.
This one fits a bed of about 140 cm wide to 200 cms. long.

As I have to stay busy when watching tv, I started with another one, in a kind of peach color, and I want to mix that with some dark brown, I think. We already have one blanket on our bed that i knitted, but it never hurts to have another one, is it?
Time now to make a pot of coffee and soon wake up Jan, because health care will come this morning.
Jan wants to suggest, they quite coming for now, because his legs looks okay, but has to ask, if the contract still holds on for the 3 months it was signed. If may be after a couple of weeks his leg might swell again, it would be nice if we could just phone them and they come over again. But I want to be sure that it will be still on a free basis( as it was ordered by the hospital, we don;t have to pay anything for it).

Today I have the 2nd part of Love the Memories kit for you.
At the moment the weather looks not bad, I see some sunshine and almost no wind, if it stays this way, perhaps I will go out this afternoon, could be to town center, where I can look for the last Christmas presents, that have to be send in a box. Like to have all ready way in time.

Wishing you all a perfect day!
Download    part 2 HERE





3 comments:

Edna B said...

Wow Kyra, this blanket is beautiful. Such a lot of work! You must have a lot of patience. I'm sure Heidi will just love it. I can't wait to see photos of your newest blanket.

Our weather is up and down too. We may as well enjoy the nice days as long as we can before winter sets in.

I'm trying to get all my last minute shopping done too so that I can just sit back and enjoy the holidays.

Pogo and I have to go out to do a couple of errands this morning. Thank goodness, it is a nice day. Wishing you a beautiful day too, hugs, Edna B.

Grandma Sarge said...

I love the blanket. I've only ever done one in my life...dit it with a pretty basic stitch but with a fat hook and 2 strands of yarn. I think I still have it in the shed unless the moths and spiders have had it for lunch...lol

Thanks for the comment. I'm going to post to the blog again today as soon as I find a the big family group sdhot from the Birthday dinner last Friday evening. Today is the actual b-day. 75th one in fact. Hoping to make it to at least 90!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely download.
Your knitted blanket looks fantastic. It must have taken you many hours to do such a lovely pattern...