Monday, September 08, 2014

Little update

Goodafternoon,

Just got a call from the hospital, from the surgeaon himself, that Jan's operation went well, he is now in the 'recovery room" he will be rbought to his room later this afternoon or early evening, so I think i can make a quick visit around 7.00 p.m. this evening
a day has a lot of long hours when you are waiting for a phonecall, so I trief to keep a bit busy with little things, and now I am already more quiet, after the phonecall.
As soon as I know a bit more, I will let you know.


1 comment:

Edna B said...

I'm thinking of you and Jan, and wishing you a peaceful day. You'll feel so much better once Jan is back at home. Then you'll be able to fuss over him till he is back on his feet. I have faith that all will be well soon. You have a blessed day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.