Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Some more relaxed days!

Goodmorning everybody!

Nothing much happened the last couple of days. Yes, it sounds kind of boring, it may be so, but it's also feeling very comfortable and relaxed LOL.
Of course we are still following the field hockey championship and till now our teams are doing okay.
But there is still along way to go to reach the finals!

Tuesday morning, when Jan woke up he asked me some time later, if I had a nice dream that night.
I answered I didn;t know, I didn't remember anything and then asked why he wanted to know.
He told me that somewhere during the night I started giggling in my sleep, and it seemed I had a lot of fun!!
Well, that is a lot better than waking up from a nightmare, but it is also sad I didn;t remember anything!
The mind can play funny tricks with you LOL!

I was not very active the last days, okay, did a bit of vacuum cleaning, some grocerie shopping, but most of the time I watched tv, knitting at the same time and when I wasn't glewed to the tv(because of the hockey matches) I did a little bit of kit designing or looked around in the garden.
Oh, we have a new doorbell. The old one did work sometimes and then gave up again, changing batteries wasn't the solution, so yesterday Jan went out for another one.
Hopefully this one will last a bit longer.

Tomorrow Jan will have to go to his doctor at the hospital, we'll see what she has to tell him. Hopefully all will be rather well again.

It looks a bit cloudy and grey today, well, they expect a bit of rain, but as from tomorrow all will be better again, in the weekend we might reach around 80F with a lot of sun, yippee!
Oh, and I must not forget that my friend Heidi will have her birthday on Friday.

May be later today, if it stays dry, Jan and I might take a quick visit to the market. at the moment they have loads of strawberries, and for a low price. I just love them, with a bit of iced sugar and a little cream, that is a great dessert!
Sometimes they are also nice on a white sandwich for lunch.
And also great for taking in a lot of vitamines. Our tomatoe plants are starting to have little flowers, so we should have some self grown tomatoes perhaps next month.
That is about all for now, so here is your freebie for today, the add-on by Arlene on the Time Windows kit.
Hope you will find some use for it.
Have a wonderful day!
Sorry for still not having the shoutbox. I am waiting to receive an answer(hopefully).

Download    HERE

5 comments:

Edna B said...

Oh my, I'm jealous. Our tomato plants have a ways to go yet before we get any flowers on them. Little by little, all my flowers are coming into bloom. I love this time of year.

Today and tomorrow we have a bit of rain before the sun comes back. That's okay, it will be a good time to do a few chores in the house and get some more crocheting done.

I'm hoping Jan comes home with all good news from his doctor appointment. Now it's time for me to pack up my things and get ready to head home (from work). You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Grandma Sarge said...

Thanks to Arlene for lovely clusters. I'm sorting through the thousands of pictures on my cptr and I've picked out a couple to use. Lately I've been spending my time on the wedding album for my Grandson & his wife of almost 1 year. Anniversary is in August.

And I have a lot of pages that my Gr-Grand daughter's Mom wants to get printed up. She's doing them a few at a time at our WalMart store. I make all my scrapbook pages in 12x12 300 dph (or whatever that is) but she can print them on 8.5x11 and don't say fit to page. Then you get a 8x8 page which is great for some of the albums I've seen at Hobby Lobby and other craft stores.

Now I can start working on other projects. I have several to put together for Birthday's this year.

Thanks for the beautiful kits I've picked up from you and from Miriam Scraps. Her Mega Wedding kit was such a big find.

Linda said...

OMG your friend Heidi and I share the same birthday...I will turn 65 on Friday. Older yes .. wiser.. not sure LOL. Wish her a happy birthday blessing from me. Weather here will be nice for awhile. 70's and a bit of a breeze. I know about being glued to tv, there are certain shows that I watch and don't want any interruptions LOL Have a great day my friend.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra (and Arlene) for this lovely download. Both you and Arlene certainly do some lovely work.
I hope the Dr gives Jan good news.
Birthday wishes for your friend Heidi and also to Linda (previous comment)...

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks to Arlene for the lovely gift. I have been scrapping like mad for a friend and have gotten behind in my stuff....Again! LOL!
Well, will just have to play catch up today...have a marvelous weekend! hugs, Mat