Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Just love "the Daddies"!!

Goodmorning everybody!

Curious about my post title?? I will explain a bit later.
Last two days we had very nice weather again. Monday Heidi phoned me to say that it wasn;t necessary for me to come by and do the doggie walking. I wasn't quite sure about it, but okay, I gave her credit hahaha. Still I said i would come by the next day, because I was a bit worried she was overdoing her walking experience( and I was right!!!)
So Monday I did a bit of gardening, and dug out a rose bush I promised Heidi. Oh my, that is hard work!! I could just finish it and then really had to sit down for a couple of minutes, to get my breath back again. I packed it well, the bush, so it couldn;t dry out and was happy I did the job.
Now we have a little bit of a free space again, for a new plant or little bush, grin!
Next day I was up early, but after a good night sleep, so I was happy and had all the time of the world before I had to go to Heidi.
I went there real early afternoon, I knew she wouldn;t be home yet, so I went there with my rose and first took the dogs for the walk. They were all happy to see me and we had a nice walk, and the younger one Tom, had plenty of playing time with a tennisball, we found on the dogs playground.
Back again Heidi ws home so we first had a chat with a cup of coffee and then I planted the bush for her. In return, I got a few cutlings from plants that mysteriously had disappeared in my garden( blaim mostly Jan for it LOL), and went home after a while.
If she feels okay enough with her foot, Heidi might come to us, to have a look at Jan;s garden work.
But first I will have to go out for the shopping, so today I don;t have all the time of the world.

Now about the blogpost title. We watch the show/competition So you think you can dance now on Friday evenings. And there are some real good acts, but one is favourite of me and I think of whole Holland!
About 3 weeks ago there was a group of children with a very good dance act. But most funny was, that the dads of the children talked with eachother and thought they might performe too, just for fun!
Those guys, age of ca 30/35 till 62 years old, started training and called themselves "The Daddies|"/
They have about no dance experience at all, but wht a great show they gave! If you talk "entertainement"that was IT! And they went through to the next round. And to the next round too, so if I am right they will dance in the final this Friday!
I assembled some videos for you from you tube(well, I have the links) of their acts and you really should take a look, I think they are just fantastic and will bring a big smile onto your faces.
Start with the first one, you should do so, cause you can see the progress of the passed weeks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlBcgzKSO0o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyX1UzVGx4I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-p9tPVb3Xs

I cannot wait to see what they will come up with this Friday!

Now time for me to say goodbye to you (only for today, don;t worry), have to do some things before Heidi might come for a visit. Oh, please go to Linda's blog, she has another splendid quickpage for you!
Today I have a Nutshell kit again for you, named "Il Silenzio" ( the Silence)
Two such great clusters from Arlene too!
Have a fantastic day and hope you will have a smile on your face, after seeing those video's!
Download     HERE

Download    HERE


6 comments:

Edna B said...

What a lovely little kit. The color is just gorgeous! I hope our warmer days stay with us too so that Spring can work its magic here. There are lots of little green sprouts in my gardens, and we need to get out and rake up all the dead leaves from them.

It's good to hear that Heidi is up and about now. The nice weather is probably helping a lot. Well I'm up early, but I think I'll try to catch a few more winks before I get up to post my blog. You have a fabulous day, hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Hello Kyra !
We have watched the 3 videos you shared !!! These Daddies are absolutely great !
The first video was very funny, and the third one was more sexy, LOL ! I was trying to imagine you, in front of your TV, watching all these men dancing, ha ha ha ! what about your husband, LOL ?? mine was not jealous, because after that we watched some chinese ladies, and what they did was fabulous !
I'm sure you are impatient to be on fridays !!
By the way : thank you very very much for your lovely kits, and thanks to Arlene too !!
Have a wonderful week,
Hugs,
Florence

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
I too watched the three videos and yes I am smiling.LOL

Happy that Heidi is able to get around better now.She is fortunate to have you as her friend!!:)

Thanks so much for sharing your LOVELY kits and Arlene for the COOL clusters!
I will have to return to catch up on the rest I have missed of your adventures.:)It's already mid morning and I have bed sheets to wash and change and some laundry and dusting to catch up on! I'll be back!! :)

Hugs,
Valinda

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks again dear lady for the lovely gift from you and Arlene. I so appreciate all you share and really do enjoy reading your blog. I have had a busy week, but not too bad, just not much time for the computer...and anyhow I needed a break from it for my shoulder and wrist...(getting older is not for pansies)....LOL!
Have a great day and will try chatting tomorrow after my dentist appointment for cleaning and I do my shopping, yes another week is gone already!
Hugs, Mat
BTW, thanks for the links, they are improving! :)

Grandma Sarge said...

Hello Kyra, First I had to watch those three videos. What a hoot! They are great. I hope they make it through or maybe even get some exposure around the world. I have posted the links on my Facebook page and I hope a lot of people will share them. I only have a hundred + in my friends list but they are scattered all over.

Thank you for the lovely kit today. Now it's time for me to get some posting done on my blog.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads. Haven't been able to use the computer for a while so am again playing catch-ups...