Wednesday, November 06, 2013

I love those quiet days LOL!

Goodmorning everybody!

The day started again very gloomy, it's raining again, there still is too much wind too my liking.
I went out yesterday for a moment, but it's not a real pleasure to be outside. Oh, where are the days with the sunshine and nice temperatures and such???
The last two days we had real quiet days, not much done here, and it's a good thing . Jan didn't feel 100% tip top, he took lots of naps, perhaps he catched something, I don;t know. Perhaps it's just the body saying to him: "hey, great that you do work around the house, but don;t overdo it".
It kind has an effet on me too, so I wan;t to active either. Well, with Jan taking naps on the couch, it isn;t a good idea to take the vacuum cleaner out, or running around dusting left and right, I know, it is a poor excuse but it works for me, grin!
I easily could do some things in another part of the house, I might do some of it today, but not totally sure about it.

I am turning somewhat into a Christmas mood already, already have a few Christmaskits ready, but planning to make lots more. Then I also have to go to town centre one of these days, to look around for a couple of Christmas presents. I have to make some boxes for sending, and I want to have them ready around first week of December, I like to send them away well in time.
When I have all I want, the fun part is wrapping up the presents. I like that, choosing nice paper and such.

It's still early morning, so when I have finished this post, I will do some blogreading, and then I can play a bit in my PSE, I have a vague idea for a new Christmas kit, and it's fun to start not knowing how it will be, often, I just plunge in and the ideas come along the way.

as there isn;t much news to tell I won;t bother you any longer and post the preview of the new kit.
Kit is named "Nothing Compares". Lovely pageborder by Arlene in the add-on!
Have a wonderful day!

Download    HERE

Download    HERE

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these great downloads...

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. What a pretty kit and page border and frame. So sad to hear about all the rain you are getting, but maybe it will be over soon. It's good for Jan to rest all day. I think he's been doing quite a bit around the house, and he should not over do it. Hopefully, he has not caught a cold. This time of year we need to take special care of ourselves. Enjoy your day playing on the computer. Hugs, Edna B.