Monday, October 28, 2013

An amazing talent popped up!

Goodmorning everybody!

Rather quiet weekend, still some errands done, and a lot of tv watching. Some great detectives and of course the last day of the Duucth championship speedskating. Some amazing times already now realized, specially our best skater for long distance, 5 and 10 km, Sven Kramer. Oh, my God, if he can hold on to this kind of skating till the Olympics, we have a fantastic candidate for the gold.
And he might even improve, let's hope so!
But the most amazing thing of the tv evenings was the program of Holland got's Talent!!!
You will not believe it, even when you see it with your own two eyes and hear it with your own two ears! There is a little girl, of 9 years old, that has a voice of a lark and sings opera!
She sings, as she stated, opera songs( yes, she refers to arias as opera songs LOL), because she likes the music and thinks they are beautiful. She listens a lot to those, and then tries to sing it herself, thsi girl must have a perfect musical ear!!A lovely girl, really still a child, intelligent, but not spoiled by the parents and with no diva tendencies.
She also said she would like to be an opera singer, but.if by any chance she wouldn;t succeed, that wouldn't be too bad, because she also would like to be a sporter in athletics and then go to the Olympics.
I have a link to You tube for you where you can watch and hear this little diamant of talent.
I so hope her parents will guide her and protect her well from all the hectic that will arise around her, and that she can still be a child in the years to come, that has a great voice. And that voice should be developed slowly and with care.
Well, anyway, here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBMfgLvRZJs

It's worth the few minutes of your time, I assure you!

Today we will have real bad weather, according to the weather forecast! It started yesterday already in England, but today part of it will arrive here. We will have sotrmy weather, with real fierce winds, some rain will accompany that storm. Wind to be expected from 80 to 90 miles per hour ( 130-140km), no good time to be outside if you have no real need to!!!

And yeah, I am quick, sometimes!! I did sent my contribution to the World Wide Christmas Scrapbooking blogtrain,( hosted by Antoinette from ArtSparky's ) that will start the 1st of December! And together with Arlene's add-on!
I can give you a tiny little sneak peek, just to tease you LOL!
I am sure, soon more designers will make a contribution to this wonderful Christmas blogtrain, and it will awesome, just as every year!!

Time for me to finish this post, must get a couple of things done, and don;t want to hurry.
Kit of today is "Little Treasures", with is a "flowery"kit, some soft colored papers, with blended flowers , some "solid"papers to make a nice match, and 3 wonderful clusters from Arlene as add-on.
Have a marvellous day!
Download   HERE
Download    HERE




6 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. Do stay indoors until the bad winds have gone by. Be safe, my friend. Pogo and I have just got up, and as soon as I make a cup of coffee, I'm going to watch the video of the little girl singing. A nice way to start my day.

Thank you for the reminder to get my contribution to the Christmas train finished. I had almost forgotten it. That can be my project for today.

Good luck with the speed skating win. It's always good to see out young people bring the medals home. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Hope all are safe and you are staying inside out of that nasty weather. We had bad storms on Friday night with 60 mph winds...sounded awful and can just imagine how 80-90 mph must sound like.
Been offline for a couple of days as I have had company from out of town that required a lot of my time.LOL!
Had really good visit and we had lots of years to catch up on! Now it is back to the grind...LMBO!
Thanks for the 3 kits I just picked up and thanks to Arlene too! Will be trying to play a little catch up for a couple of days now! Love, love, love that little girl....sounds a lot like Jackie Evanko on America's Got Talent a couple of years ago, she too was just 9. Thanks for sharing the link!
Saying prayers that the storms don't leave as many without electricity in your area as it has in England. Hugs! Catch you again later! Mat :)

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads. Beautiful work from both of you Kyra and Arlene...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your gift.

Grandma Sarge said...

I went to the video link you posted and I was absolutely blown out of my chair! Such a beautiful little girl and such a great big voice. I certainly hope the parents keep her down to earth now that this is going world wide. I have shared the link on m,y Facebook page. Hope you don't mind!!

Yi-Jiun Lin said...

beautiful works and blog!