Wednesday, September 05, 2012

It'all about elections!

Goodmorning everybody!

The day for the elections for a new government are approaching, just another 7 days and then we'll know.
Every evening there is something to do about the elections on tv, like yesterday evening a debat between the leaders of the largest parties. It was an interesting one, but you only can hope that if one or more(it cannot be other than a coalition) will form the government, they can fulfill there promises.
That's always the question, LOL! But these debats can be of help (a bit) to make a choice.
We'll see next week where it will lead to. And then there will be the formation battle, can they compromise enough towards eachother, to form a government that can change something?
Hopefully that will not last weeks and weeks, like last time.

Oh my, what a wonderful "aftersummer"we have at the moment, don;t you call it an Indian summer?
It really is nice weather, good temperature, not too warm, oh so nice.

Hahah, I played "secretary| again yesterday. I told you Jan's schedul;e for this week wasn;t too bad, but he could do with a few more shifts. So I mailed to the agency, first complimenting them with the nice work they do( and it's a true thing), but then asking if they could try to give Jan a shift or two more. And I got mail back, that they were trying too arrange something and a little bit later, yeah, we got message his schedule had changed, and he got an evening shift on Saturday.
So now his only day off was Monday, he keeps that as a free day, and no shift on Thirsday (yet).
But Friday a morning shift and Saturday and Sunday an evening shift, is already okay. (The weekends are always great to have, because that pays extra).

Well, about that mail to the aganecy, I don;t do that too often, but every now and then I think it is a good thing to shake them awake a bit. And when you do that with a bit of humor, they don;t mind it too much LOL.

Well, thats about all. I am thinking about "my work"today, here in the house, grin grin! It might be a good idea to tackle the fridge, it could do with a cleaning. Always a bit of a mess, cause eyou have to take everything out, but also a good chance to clear things out. Yeah, I think I will do that, and if some energy is left I could do some ironing too. Hmmm, also we must not forget to take a bit advantage of the good weather as long as it is still there, perhaps Jan and I can do something this afternoon.
Oh, I tasted my blackberry jam yesterday, and it isn;t bad at all! Yippee, I could make some more, perhaps a good idea to take plums this time. Depends a bit on their price at the moment.

Now the freebie from Arlene. I had to make 2 previews of these, to do them right a bit. This time they are made with the Lonely Looking Sky kit. I think they are adorable and beautiful! She even made you a wordart!




Download     HERE

And the kit is: "Just You and Me". Very soft kit, and I myself am in love with one of the elements in this kit, the statue of the two aged people I found. Don;t you think that is fantastic?
Well, hope you can do some nice layouts with this kit.
Have a wonderful day!
Download    HERE

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this kit, it comes just at the right time because it was our 18th wedding anniversary some days ago. The statue of the two aged people is so sweet...I just love it too!
"Make a wish" is really beautiful, and Arlene's clusters are gorgeous!
Forget your housework for a while and make the most of this nice weather. I'm glad for your blackberry jam, and I'm sure that if you created a special kit with fruits, jars of jam... it would be a great great kit!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Florence

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
I finally got back to your blog and I think I have caught up with what you have been up to in my absence.:)
Whew..you HAVE been busy.:) So much going on. Jan's hospital visit, and I am happy that went okay.:)Then your friend grieving. You and Heidi did a wonderful thing for her. Spending time with her!How Sweet!
Your trips to the berry patch.Those berries look yummy!!I have never tried canning.Watched it being done when Jimmy was a baby.:)
So happy that Jan has gotten more hours. It was a smart idea for you to write to them asking for more.:)
Yay..tax refunds are always nice and then to have it unexpected..what a treat for you!!
Thanks so much to YOU and Arlene for sharing your lovely kits and clusters. So PRETTY! I know it takes quite a bit of time to do these and it really is soo appreciated.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Sep. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Sep. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

Mats World said...

good luck with the politics, we are also experiencing the promises of "if elected, I will" but ours will not culminate until November! LOL! We are really experiencing the last days of summer...101 on Monday, 102 yesterday, to hit 103 today and more tomorrow and Friday, then a "cold" front is due in! Hope it really does drop it the 20+ degrees they are predicting! Thanx to Arlene for the lovelies and your kit will be so terrific for Anniversaries, etc. I just adore it. Thanx, have a great day! Hugs!

Edna B said...

Oh I love your figurines too! What a lovely kit! Yes, this time of year, up into October, is what we used to call Indian Summer. Old folks me still do. It's a fabulous time of year with great temperatures. Arlene's clusters are beautiful. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Im.HeartGem said...

A beautiful kit. Thank you for sharing so generously.

HappyScreens said...

Thanks for this lovely kit.
You comment so beautifully about cooking, picking blackberries, etc. that I think you should do a cooking/food kit. Anyway, thanks again to you and Arlene for sharing your great designs with us.

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads...
Linda