Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Mr. Postman brought a present!

Goodmorning everybody!

First quick update about me LOL! I think the pilss I got from the doctor are doing their job! It isn't over with yet, but my back feels a lot better, I can move around easier, the pain isn't constant anymore, still have to be careful, but I have good hopes it will be over in a few days. Oh, how happy I will be if I can do all movements again without thinking:"oops, careful, that hurts".

Yesterday I had a surpise, when I came back from a quick shopping, just some paracetamol I had to buym and something for dinner to make a stew LOL.
A box arrived with the post, here it is:
It was from Edna, and look all the goodies she sent us for Christmas. I will put them under the Christmas tree, and we will not use them before Christmasday! And then there is another present in it, that will have to wait till I have my birthday in January! Isn't it exciting?
She is such a sweet lady, and she went all crazy, but I LOVE it!
It is really starting to feel like Christmas now and today our room will be transformed into Christmas style, yeah!

Jan took out the manger from the shed already yesterday, and cleaned it up. Today he will have to get all the boxes from the top of the closet cause I will not carry them , well, not the heavier ones. But I will take some little breaks when busy, to give my back some rest every now and then and I am sure it will go allright. It's a good day to do it, cause the weather isn't nice at all, I have a svere prohibition from Jan to go out today ROFL! It's much too windy outside, they expect a real stormy wind and as I look out of the window, I can see it is starting already, combined with some rian, or even hail from time to time, it isn;t the weather to be outside. And certainly not me, we don;t have enough bricks to keep me on the ground GRIN GRIN!!
I am sure our cats will be in a little stress again, when they see all the boxes with Christmasstuff standing all around and us busy with decorating, their living space will change today for a bit.
That's about all now, must take a sandwich and then a pill, put on some clothes, take a cup of coffee with Jan andthen we can start!

I have a Christmaskit for you(what else??), I really enjoyed putting together. It turned out a bit "heavy"so I will offer it in two. Next part will be for Friday. I've made a preview of the whole kit and one of just the papers. Hope you like my "An Abundant Classic Christmas"".
Have a fantastic day!!!

Download      PART 1   HERE

4 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

This Kit are so gorgeous!!!! The papers are so YUMMY. lol. Love it. Thank you
Hugs Nataliya

Edna B said...

I'm so glad the pills are helping. Pretty soon, you'll be up and running again. Tootsie and I thank you for the all the wonderful goodies. I can't to get our tree up this week and put everything under it. You have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.

Unknown said...

Have fun withnthe decorating and be careful. Thanks for the lovely Christmas kit

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful Christmas kit for the World Wide Christmas Freebies.