Friday, October 14, 2011

Why does the body grows older???

Goodmorning everybody!

It's just a retorical question, I suppose, this post title LOL! But there are weeks you don;t have trouble, or not much and suddenly from one moment to another, the body wants to have a voice and does something to you.
Like my lower back at the moment. I didn't do anything special(well, at least I cannot remember doing so) but yesterday evening I had trouble sitting at the couch, had some pain in the back, more specific in the right, near the hip. Not nice at all, and it makes you very tiered, after a few hours.
That's why I posed my question, hahahaha. I know it will pass sonner or later( and I hope very much it will be sooner). I don;t have too much trouble when I walk, so it's really puzzling.
Okay, I will not stay too long at the computer, because I am not sitting very comfy!

Nanette of Scrap 4 Kids made another layout with one of my kits. She scrapped her wonderful looking dog Hombre. Take a look and I am sure you fall in love with that dog!
http://scrap-4-kids.blogspot.com/

We had wonderful weather yesterday, so I made a little walk, just because it was so nice.
It looks as if today will be about the same, lots of sun, not much wind, we'll see what we can do with that.
Time for me to sit in a different position, hahahaha, so I better make an end to this post.
We will start another daily download, but I will give you 2 parts  already today. I named the kit"Ambiance" and it has a bit of an autumn feeling in it, don;t you think?
Well, have a fantastic weekend and we'll meet again on Monday!




Download   Part 1 HERE
Download    Part 2 HERE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you

Edna B said...

Kyra, I hope your back is feeling better soon. It's good that your weather is nice, because it is pouring rain here. We are getting so soggy!

I have to get busy now (I'm at work) so you have a great weekend. Hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

suruha said...

LOL From your back to Firefox, you seem to be having similar difficulties as I. Activity helps with the back stuff. Early on, I took to bed when my back got bad. Not good! LOL Now, I know it is activity that keeps it healthy. I guess lack of use only compounds the misery.
Chrome just doesn't have a some of the same attributes as FF, like bookmarks. There are some things I have to go back to FF for.
As you say, the body grows tired as we get older. Drat! LOL Just as I feel I am coming to understand my life, the body wears down. C'est la vie!
Your freebie goodies are as beautiful as ever! Amazing stuff!
Thank you, Kyra!

Su

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Aww...Kyra..I know exactly how you are feeling with your back..AND the getting older part too.:( I just thank the Lord I have been allowed a long life.:) Things are slower..but that's okay too! Hope you get better real soon! Have you tried an ice pack? That is what my Chiropractor tells me every time mine goes out.Twenty minutes on...forty minutes off.It helps bring down the swelling etc. from the injury.
Thanks so much for sharing another LOVELY kit with me.LOVE IT!

Hugs,
Valinda