Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Another day of rest.

Goodmorning everybody!

My back is feeling already much better, still feel somewhere a muscle in my upper leg that isn;t working along completely. Gosh, it takes longer than I thought. Well, I hope it will settle itself in a day or two, it has bothered me long enough!
I guess I will have to take it easy for another day, not that I mind that, but on the other hand, there are some things that I want to do and they keep waiting.
Perhaps I can walk with Jan today to Heidi's house, just for a little chek-up there. I think they will be back somewhere end of this week from their holiday.
It should be a nice day today too, but until now I only see a bit of rain coming down. They promised us that it would be a warm day, with sunshine, let's hope the sun will come out a bit later this morning.
There isn't much to tell, as you can imagine.
So I hop right to the freebie. It will be a bragbook kit in two downloads, a fantasy one, hope you will like it and be able to use it. There is also a front cover to it, not shown on the previews but this is it:
You can make your own title for the little picture book if  you like.
And here the preview of the first 4 pages. Friday I will put the 2nd part on.
Now I need to sit a moment on the couch again, still with my big pillow to support my back LOL!

Have a very nice day, hope to be in usual shape again on Friday!

Download     HERE

3 comments:

Creazioni Cla72 said...

Thank you for you wonderful works ,that you share with we ...
Cla

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Aug. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. I am sorry to hear that your healing is taking so much longer. Soon though, you will be back to your yourself again. Enjoy the rest while you can.

Your new little bragbook kit is just adorable. What a great idea for childrens photos.

You have a great day now. Don't overdo. Hugs, Edna B.