Monday, July 18, 2011

Great sport yesterday!

Goodmorning everybody!

Friday was a bit of "working"day, hahaha! I did some shopping and when I was home again, did some hoovering and dusting and a few little jobs. Even the weather wasn't too bad, and in the evening I watched the start of a new series of "Holland Got Talent". You much watch that program with a blank and open mind, but then you can have fun! Unbelievable, what you see and hear. Some things are really aweful, but always some surpprises are there too! Saw a few very good acts, and good singers too!
Saturday was a nice day and I found the trick for the bunny to keep him busy! We sat up the large cage in the room on a big plastic, so all his "surprises" are easy to clean up. But it's still not the best underground to receive his liquid surprise(ROFL), so I spread a few pages of a newspaper on it. And how happy the bunny was with that! Right away he started to examine the paper and whee, had a terrible good time tearing it up for a part. At least he looses some energy doing that and you could tell he had a busy afternoon, cause in the evening, back in his normal cage, he was very, very quiet! The poor thing was almost exhausted! So as it is a rainy day again today, he'll have some fun this afternoon again!
Sunday I spent partly at the computer, finished a new kit and even started another one. In the afternoon I prepared our dinner, stuffed paprika's, yummie.! There are many ways to do that but I did it this way:

I chopped two spring onions( but you can take also a regular onion, fo course), chopped some garlic, in the mean time cooked a handful of rice.
Then took some minced beaf, threw in the onion, garlic, an egg, parsil, pepper, salt, a bit of grated parmezxan cheese and mixed it well. In an oven tray I poured just a thin layer of olive oil with some chopped garlic in it. Then cut the "roof"of the paprika's, took out the seeds and then stuffed them with the minced meat and out the "roof"back on to it.
When it was almost time for dinner I pre-heated the oven on around 190 degrees C, and then put in the tray, for about 40 minutes. Boiled some potatoes and we had a delicious dinner! It also goes well with mashed potatoes, rice or pasta.
In the evening we watched the final of the WOMEN SOCCER CHAMPIONSHIP! And what a great evening we had! It was a real exciting match between................USA and Japan! And if you never have watched a women soccer game, you should! This is what a soccer game should be. Okay, may be they are not making every pass just right, but in general they all play fair, there is action all the match through, you must admire and respect their dedication and energy, a lot of MEN footballteams could learn a great deal of them, on how a soccer game should look like, not like some matches we see, that there are almost life threating attacks on players, real unsportive behaviour and at times real bouring play! Hoorray for women soccer, and if progress goes as fast as the last few years, it can only grow better.

Now I will show you one of the 3 quickpages I've made with a kit of Minky, Minky's kit you can buy on
http://thestarchildrenproject.blogspot.com/, 
for a very small price and my quickpages are for free! First a preview of Minky's kit:
found on this link
http://thestarchildrenproject.blogspot.com/p/upliftingbooks.html
 and the quickpages you can find under the page Scrapbookkits on the same blog:
Pfew! It has become a rather long post, so I better hurry up now, there are still some things to do today!
I have this week a kit for you in 3 downloads, it's named Flower Ladies! I have a preview for you, of course, but also a detailed preview of a few of the papers.(There are 21 papers in total!) I think you can make cersatile layouts with this kit. Hope you like it, I made it with great pleasure.
Have a wonderful day!

Download        Flower Ladies part 1 HERE

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jul. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

Your dinner sounds yummie. It's almost the same way I make stuffed peppers. mmm mmm.

I'm just now recovering from my internet being down all day. It's amazing how much we rely on that worldly communication. I feel so lost and helpless without it.

But it is all fixed now thanks to Wayne. God bless him!

You have a great night now. Hugs, Edna.