Friday, June 10, 2011

Fantasy is in the air.

Goodmorning everybody!

Have to try to make it a real short post, cause I've a busy day ahead. First I'll have to go to hospital to get some blood tapped LOL for another test. Hopefully next week the doctor will tell me that the values are more or less back to normal. Hoping there will not be too many people in hospital, I'll be back rather quick and then have to do shopping for the weekend. And if I have still some energy left, may be a little housework can be done too.
I've done some of it already Wednesday, like chainging the bedwash, so now also a filled washing machine is waiting to be turned on.
I've also been busy a bit with designing and the last few days it's all in fantasy style with fairies and goblins .
Made also some quickpages for Minky's blog, like these ones
All made with a kit from Minky, go to her blog and see where you can get the kit and the freebies.
Looks a bit strange, making winter bragbook pages, but we have to realize that in other parts of the world, the seasons are different. We in almost Summer, in South Africa almost Winter.
Time to end this post, but not without a freebie, of course. It's a kit in fresh greens and a bit of beige, named "Summer Afternoon".
Have a fantastic weekend with lots of fun and creativity!
Download    HERE

2 comments:

Edna B said...

Kyra, your pages are just beautiful. I am in awe of your layering talents. You make it look so easy. I will have to check out Minky's site soon. I'm at work, but wanted to say that I hope your visit today at the hospital goes well, and I hope your cold is letting up. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

Unknown said...

Bedankt weer het Kyra! Ik ben dol op je kit, vooral je embellishments!