Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Early rise this morning

Goodmorning everybody!

This morning I was up rather early(for me, it is) cause I have my doctor's appointment to go to. And I need a bit of time to really come to life lately, so I woke up rather early and I have time to do the morning coffee, the dressing and even a quick blogging all in an easy tempo.
Yesterday was a really lovely day, with beautiful weather and I could sit for a while in the garden with my book.
Today it's more cloudy and there may be even a bit of rain later, so it would be a good day to tackle the house when I return form the doctor( his practise is just around the corner of my street, about two minutes walk, yeah!)
I hope he will have some solution for my sticking cold, that would be nice, the rest is going steady, slowly but sure, LOL.
You should go to Minky's again, she has a long blogpost and there is also a freebie from me to grab, it's a fantasy kit again, so if you like Victorian fairies, take a look! Here's the preview:
Now I have to hurry on, if I want to have another coffee before I leave, so we'll jump right away to the freebie, quite something different from the Old Time Fairies kit.
I've another steampunk kit for you, named "Rustic Steampunk". Hope some of you will be happy with it!
Have a wonderful day!
Download    HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria