Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another beautiful day.

Goodmorning everybody!

Yesterday was quit a nice weather, although there was a bit too much wind. Still with a thick sweater and in the sun, it was nice. I went for a little visit to Heidi in the early afternoon. We first took the dog for a little walk and then back home we had a cup of coffee in the garden. As always we discussed the garden and it was real quiet. Séverine was still at school and Danny is away this week to Spain with his table tennis club. Heidi doesn;t mind that at all. There are people telling her that it is so sad for her, to be alone, and why didn;t she go with him etc.
But she loves that week alone once a year! She can do her things if she wants to, and whenever she wants to LOL. No, it's not a bad thing at all, to have some time alone from your partner, it's a good thing you both can do some things alone, or with friends, it's a kind of re-charging your batteries time.
I came back with a few cutlings from plants out of Heidi's garden LOL. We are always exchanging them, if one of us has a new plants, we alwas try to give the other a cutling. Two plants for the price of one!
May be next week we will go to a garden centre, then Danny is still home for a few days, so we will have all the time for us.

I've made a few pics in my garden as promised, here's my beautiful poppy:

Amd here a little rose-bush, when the flower is still a bud, it looks as if the rose is of a light pink color. Once opened, it is a white rose!

Here a little container I have on the garden table, with my newly bought petunia's
And these flowers we call: Ice-flowers. They only are opened in full sun, and have all kind of colours like lollipops. Other ones near this one have light pink to white, or more orange, you fell all happy just by looking at them.

And I have the second part of the Flower Children for you today. I hope Mediafire is behaving, cause some had trouble downloading.
Have a great day!
Download part 2   HERE

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on May. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
So happy you are able to visit with Heidi this week and exchange cuttings from your beautiful flowers etc.:)
I LOVE your photos of your garden plants.Sooo pretty! Is that a cow in the pot on the table?:) Looks like it found a very nice home!!CUTE!!
I have lots to do today..so I guess I had better get started doing them.:)
Have a wonderful weekend my friend!!

Hugs,
Valinda

Edna B said...

Kyra, your flowers are gorgeous. Especially that beautiful poppy. I have purchased a few new plants, and will have to see about getting them planted later before I go to work. The weather yesterday and today is just scrumptious. I'm off now to get back outdoors. You have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.