Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lovely afternoon yesterday.

Goodmorning everybody!

In the morning I got a phonecall from Heidi, with the request if I could take the dog out today in the afternoon, because nobody would be home during the day. Heidi had to go to hospital in Amsterdam again yesterday, for some tests again and would only be home today around 6.00 pm. Danny has to work during daytime today, only could walk the dog in the early morning, Well, of course I can go out with the doggie, and with this fantastic weather it's no punishment at all.
And around 1.oo p.m. yesterday we went out for our walk to the parc. It was so nice to be outside and not having to wear any jacket, just a light sweater and even that was a bit too much at times!
I did shoot some pictures and here there are the first ones.
There we lots of flowering trees to admire, and it's just amazing how many colours of green nature can produce!

There are lots of things to visit in that parc. E.g. there is a children's farm place, they have kitchen gardens for schoolkids, a flower garden, a rosarium, a deer parc, a mini train, a midget golf, spots where you can have a barbecue, a herb garden, lots of big ponds, a "wild nature"playing yard for the kids etc.

Aren't those blossoms spectacular? From pink to almost white or slight salmon colour!
Tomorrow I will post a few more, okay?
We spent quite some time there, and were home at about 3.30 p.m. I didn;t do much after our homecoming, LOL. Just posted the freebielist and shut the computer down, we sat a bit in the garden and it was a well spent day.
Now I must put on some clothes, because before I will go to the doggie, I want to clean the garden chairs and table. One chair looks very tatty, because a pigeon though it nice to drop his poop on it, yak!!!
And not just one spot, NO, the whole chair is covered with it.! How wonderful!

Here the 4th part of Shabby Roses for you, till tomorrow, have a wonderful day!
Download    part 4 HERE

5 comments:

gypsyrose said...

Lovely photos Spring is such a beautiful time of the year it looks and sounds really lovely in your park, I have enjoyed looking at your photos, have a lovely Easter weekend.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
What a LOVELY park..and such GORGEOUS photos you have taken of it.Thank you so much for sharing your adventures with me.:)
Do I see some really pretty papers coming from some of these photos?Hmmm.:) You could call the kit..A Walk In The Park.:)hint hint!
Thank you so much for another part to your Shabby Roses kit.I LOVE it!!:)
Have a wonderful day my friend!

Hugs,
Valinda

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

jzayler said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics. Can't wait for spring (we woke up to snow the other day, that was depressing). Thank you for another great freebie too. Have fun cleaning the chairs, lol. Been there done that.

Edna B said...

Kyra, your photos are gorgeous. You have a keen eye with the camera. I am thoroughly enjoying your photographic walks through the park.

The lilacs are exquisite. Ours don't bloom until May. I don't know how they do it, but they bloom every year for Mother's Day. Next year, I'm hoping to have a few blooms of my own. Woo Hoo!!

I'm off now to get my nails done. They are beginning to look shabby. You have a fantastic day, hugs, Edna B.