Friday, April 15, 2011

As promised, posting a bit later.

Goodafternoon everybody!

It's just after 14.00 o'c;lock here and we're back from the hospital. Nothing special to report about the visit there, so all is still as good as it can be, counting the small disfunctions I have. So next appointment is for next year, if all stays the way it is. All went quite smoothly, I must say, didn;t have to wait too long, so when ready, Jan and I walked back home, weather was so nice, pity to take the tram.
On the way home we passed a store where people bring there second hand stuff, which has to be still in a rather good state and sometimes you can find real bargains there. We went in and came out with another cd storage LOL! It looks a lot like this one:
 We have now two of them, one for cd's and one for mainly dvd's. And we bought it for only € 7,00! Now isn;t that a good buy??
Home Jan immediately put it on it's place and started to put the dvd's in it. In the mean time I went out for a real quick visit to the supermarket for the last things I needed , also had to buy stuff for the cats, to protect them for flees. it is the season they might try an invasion, LOL. So we have to tackle the cats this weekend !
Then I made a lot of little meat balls for the soup I started to make. That is ready now too, will be tasteful and easy for this evening.!
And here I am posting again, just quickly, cause i really like to take a nap. Jan already is in dreamland on one of the couches, well, we didn;t get too much sleep last night.
I will make the freebielist later today, first here is the second part of "Aunties memory Box"for you.
And off I go, to catch a bit of sleep. Have a real nice day and wonderful weekend.
Download   part 2 HERE

4 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
Soo happy that you are as well as you can be.:)It's always a good thing at our age..that things haven't gotten worse.Right? :)
Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful kit with me.I LOVE it!!
Have a wonderful sleep and a FANTASTIC weekend my friend!!

Hugs,
Valinda

Edna B said...

What a great buy! It's good that you can get out and enjoy the beautiful weather. Yesterday and today are super but I am indoors most of both days working. Ah well, there will be many more nice days. You have a good nap, hugs, Edna B.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh Ms. Kyra, aren't good bargains just THE BEST? Love, love, love it and could use a few of those here at our house as well!

I am SO happy to hear that everything is okay with you sweetheart. You are such a dear and even though I get FAR behind in my blog reading, I still feel connected with the wonderful accounts of every day life I find written by my lovely blog friends.

Last time I visited, we were talking gophers and now it is fleas! We are just preparing to do the VERY same thing with our cats and dogs over the next week while the temps are still cool. Once the heat hits us, the fleas multiply faster than rabbits! Speaking of which, this is the first year we have had a family of cotton-tailed bunnies living on our property and they are SOOOOOOOOO sweet to watch!

I've not yet been able to capture them with my camera as they are VERY keen on sensing our presence and our Golden Lab will chase them down and kill them if he sees them, so Robert and I are in protection mode and don't let on that we see them if Max is near us! Rascally dog. He can't help his nature. This is the first year we've had squirrels or bunnies so close at hand. We also have a red-tailed hawk flying about, but it is also after the squirrels, bunnies, gophers and mice. LOL! I wish I could declare "peace" but it is the nature of things and I am happy that we are able to keep our kitties safely inside the house!

Sorry for rambling on. It is late. I am tired and I get giddy and rather wordy when my mind is slowing down.

You take care darlin' and I wish you and Jan a BEAUTIFUL weekend and the best in keeping the fleas at bay!

Love and hugs,
Linda :D

Marzenna G. said...

HAPPY EASTER !!!
♥» ▬▬ «•*•» ▬▬▬ «•*•»▬▬ «♥
«•*•» WESOŁYCH ŚWIĄT «•*•»
♥» ▬▬ «•*•» ▬▬▬ «•*•»▬▬ «♥

_▒
_▒▒____________▒
_▒▒▒__________▒▒
▒▒░▒________▒░▒
▒▒░▒▒_____▒▒░▒
▒▒░░▒____▒▒░ ▒
▒░░░▒___▒▒░░▒
▒░░░▒__▒▒░░▒
▒░░ ▒__▒░▒▒░▒
▒▒░▒__▒▒▒░▒▒
_▒░░░░░░░░▒▒
__▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒
__▒▒░░░░░░░ ▒
__▒░(◒░░░░░(◒ ▒▒▒▒
_▒░░░░░░░░░ ▒░░░░▒
_▒░░░░;░░░;░░▒░░░░░▒
_▒▒░░░;█ █;░▒▒░░░░░░▒
▒░▒▒░░""█"░▒▒░░░░░░░▒_▒
▒░░░▒░░░░▒░░░░▒░░░▒ ▒░
▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░▒░░░▒▒░▒
▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░▒░▒
▒▒░░░░░░░▒░▒▒░░░░░▒░▒
_▒▒░▒▒░░░▒░▒░░░░░░▒░▒
__▒▒░▒▒░░▒░ ▒░░░░░▒░▒
__▒▒░░▒░░▒░░▒░░░░░▒▒
__▒▒░▒▒░▒░░░ ▒░▒▒░░▒
_▒░░░▒░▒░▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
_▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Szczęście nadaje sens życiu,
to magia w Twym sercu zaklęta.
Nie pozwól mu zostać w ukryciu,
podaruj je bliskim na święta.
Wesołych Świąt !