Thursday, February 03, 2011

Looks a bright day!

Goodmorning everybody!

So I did take a bit of air yesterday and washed a load of laundry.
Then I prepared already something for dinner. I bought a little white cabbage and some minced meat. Took of several leaves of the cabbage and cooked them shortly. Seasoned the minced met, made little rolls of it and put them into the cabbage leaves. Packed them well, with a little thin rope and put them all into a nice tomatoe sauce, let them cook on very small flame and later on only hd to cook some potatoes. Tadaaa. Tasted real good, and best is I still have a portion left for today too.
With the rest of the cabbage I can do the following:
cut the cabbege very fine, give it a quick cooking over, make mashed potatoes and mix that together, little bit of salt and pepperand you have a nourrishing basis for a dinner.And it even tasted good.
Then I did some mail reading and sending and finished another kit. In the evening there was tc, at the moment there is a very good Italian detective/maffia serie going on, based on true events. I love it.

And looking out of the window what do I see??? Bright weather, with sunshine! If it stays that way I shuld go out for moment, cause even if temperature isn;t really high, it is a bit milder and it makes you happy to walk in a bit of sunshine! Didn't see my feathered friends this morning, but I hope they will return one of these days. I even bought them some treats that are hanging in the garden now, at a place, cats cannot reach!

I replaced the slideshow at the top of the blog, now you can see the February weekly downloads at the forum.Very unusual colour scheme for the month of Valentine, which made it interesting to make. Should take a look at the forum myself, if there are already a few challenges up for this month, and I should come up with one myslef too. Hmmmm, not really an idea yet, but it will come surely.

LOL, my peace and quiet I usually have in the morning, is gone already! Jan woke up early this morning too, and I love him, but sometimes I can do without him, hahahaha. It's a bit difficult to type your blogpost and having to listen to his remarks to a tv programme or something else at the same time! One thing is okay, he isn;t speaking as much in the morning as he does on other times at day, so I will survive it. I am used to it already for almost 19 years now! You can imagine you get a certain skill in handling this kind of thing!
Okay, let's see what mischieve I can come up today!
Not leaving before we start another daily today. It's a little kit named "From Old Books"and it will be in 4 parts.
Now you all have a spledid day!
Download    PART 1   HERE

2 comments:

Snowy said...

You gave me an idea there ! I have not done that recipe for years, will make a nice change,lol -Kohl Rouladen ....yummie ...my mum used to make them. I just wonder what Shaun will think of it.The weather seems the same here, so I will catch a breath of fresh air. Work called in and there is no cover for tonight...so much for having time off,lol -I will have to work tonight, but will take another day off later in the month instead.Yes-would be nice to catch up , after tonight I should be off until the 18th !!! Loooooovely
Hugs Snowy

Edna B said...

Your recipe sounds very yummy. We have a dish using cabbage, potato, carrots, turnip, onion and beef. It's one of my favorites, especially the day after when it is all mushed up in a frying pan. Oh mmmmmmmmmmmm!!

That did it! Now I'm hungry. Think I'll go rustle up some lunch for Tootsie and me. Enjoy your lovely weather. Hugs, Edna B.