Friday, December 24, 2010

Almost Christmas

Goodmorning everybody!

Just one day to go and suddenly Christmas is there! Being busy with it for already some weeks it like a miracle that suddenly the day is almost there!
No news about the leak, it's still leaking, it will be so for a longer time I am afraid, but during daytime the snow and ice is melting again. I cannot wait till the day it will actually be gone!
In other parts of Holland weather is still very bad, lots of snow, only on the main roads it's possible to drive, and even that is dangerous and even fobidden for the moment for real big trucks I believe.!
In other parts of Europe, like Belgium and Germany, to take only two that are close to us it's even worse!
So you will have top agree, that it is nice for a moment to have that wonderous white world, but that it is good for only two or three days and that is should be gone after that!

Oh I had such an easy, great day yesterday! We both stayed in, cause there was no reason to go out, I did a few little things around the house, prepared our dinner already in the early afternoon, so I only had to shove it in the oven for a while. And I spent some time at the computer, while Jan was making some Swedish crosswords, accompanied by some nice music, just lovely. In the evening we watched a very dumbo, but oh so great Christmasmovie at tv, "Karoll's Christmas". Super! I think this evening I will watch another Christmas movie, I think it will be "Miracle on 34th Street". I just love the little girl who plays one of the leading characters.
But there also is a fantasy film, I think it's more for children, but at Christmas we are all a bit child again, and that one is "Arthur and the Minimoys". But those films are both at almost the same time! And no, I cannot take one of them on dvd or videao, cause Jan already has programmed a lot of things to register this evening. Well, we'll see what it will be( I think the 1st one LOL).
Minky is a bit back again, having trouble with electricity, also leaks LOL, and lots to do at the Sanctuary, but you can go there now and download some lovely things. One is on Minky's Things, and the other on the special Creative Club blog and there you also can find a few quickpages I made during the last couple of days.
These are Minky's:
adn here are mine:

I even did a challenge at the forum, the "all colours"one, and it turned out into a little kit. Not showing it yet, it will be a freebie on my blog somewhere next month.
Oh, talking about the forum, I will post another part of the weekly download there today, so perhaps you should take a look a bit later, what it is.!
And today I will prepare all for tomorrow, here and there perhaps a new table cloth is needed( all in Christmas style), I will put in all the candle holders candles, but most of them are for those little tealights(much safer too!), clear a bit the room of some unwanted objects, hahaha, like newspapers, already read, and such,
look through the fridge for the things we need for tomorrow's dinner and place them all together, much easier to handle and you cannot forget something!
I hope you all are almost ready now to celebrate Christmas! Most important things is, I think, that you know somebody is thinking of you, this person may be in your house or far away, it's the fact you are in somebody's heart that is important. And all the other things are real nice, but less important.
I have a freeebie too for you, it may even suit some Christmas pictures, named it simple"Reds and Gold".
Have a fantastic day, see you back on Monday!
Download     HERE

2 comments:

Edna B said...

Your card is beautiful!! I'm so glad that you had an easy day. It's nice when things go well for a while.

Kyra, Tootsie and I are wishing a beautiful Christmas day for you and Jan and your furry kids too.

Tonight while you are sleeping and dreaming of sugar plums (?) I hope Santa puts something really nice under your tree.

Bigs hugs from Tootsie and me, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria