Monday, November 15, 2010

I read BAD news!

Goodmorning everybody!

Well, in fact it isn;t such a good morning at all. I just saw a new blogpost from Snowy and I am really a bit in shock with the news I read there. It seems Erik had been attacked when he was at McDonalds and is in hospital now, probably a trauma cause of a bleeding in his brain and he is on a breating machine!
You can read all details on her blog.
She must be in an aweful state at the moment, for all of the insecurity and not knowing what probable damage there might be. Poor thing, she just enjoyed her stay there sooo much and now she has to experience this, due to some idiot who had fun in attacking somebody for I don;t know what!
Please forgive me if I am not rambling along about my weekend and things I designed for now, I am really not in the mood. Not nice towards you,but I hope you understand.
Just wanted to ask you to say a little prayer for Erik, that he will come out of it well!

I do have a freebie for you, it's the result of the brish challenge at the forum and I made a little kit from it. Hope you enjoy it.
Have a nice day!
Download     HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. I was just as surprised as you when I read about what happened to Erik. Here's hoping everything turns out alright for him. I will have to watch the news to see if there is anything about it on the news.
You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Kyra love, your bad news makes me very sad sweetheart. I SO hope and pray that Erik recovers from this tragic turn of events.

I headed over here to say hello as I am, once again, trying to "catch up" and hopefully be a little more consistent than I have been the past year.

I hope that all is well with you and Jan and I wish you to know that you are in my heart and thoughts often sweet lady.

I shall follow up on Snowy's. I truly hope Erik pulls through this.

Leaving you some love and a big hug my friend.

XOXO,
Linda :D

P.S. Your blog look SO magical! Very sweet!