Friday, October 29, 2010

Yipee, I'm in better shape.

Goodmorning everybody!

Yesterday I was still a bit in the grip of the epilepsy stuff, but this night I had a wonderful night of sleep, and it definately feels a lot better again.
Well, hopefully that will stay away again for some time, so let's go on and see what happened, on the designing side I mean LOL.
As Minky is back again, though still with a painful finger, which causes real pain when typing, she can create again. And I did send her some new things for the blog.
The 3rd set of 'Mava Kyra's Adventures is there and I've made another quickpage with a mermaid on it.
Take a look:


I didn;t do very much yesterday, talking about things in the house there! It's better then that I take it real easy, so I only went out for a moment to have a snif of fresh air and do some little grocerie shopping, after that a while sitting on the couch watching some tv and a bit of designing. I started with another Christmaskit, which will be all different, I think from the other one I've made.
Oh yeah, I must not forget to go to the forum to post the last part of the weekly download of October, the Vintage Halloween! Did I tell you already that next month weekly download is beautiful? I am not giving you a peek of a part, but I will show you the logo for it, Snowy was the one to make it and came up with the colour scheme.
Blogger isn't willing at the moment to upload the picture LOL! I will try to do it in another way:


Oh, okay, Blogger did it's work, hahahaa

Let's see, this is about all for today. Not much interesting to tell this week, and still I have the feeling I've done a lot and could have done with some more time. Probably just a fantasy of mine, LOL, no, not all true, I've done a lot on emailing and preparing things and organizing too. And that takes time! So if all stays well with me now, as I think it will, I hopefully can do some more designing during the weekend. I need to, cause my "stock"is running out.
For today I have a nice kit for you in one colour scheme, named "After Summer". Have fun with it and have a great weekend!It should be it's Halloween!
Download     HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. I am so glad to hear that the epilepsy has calmed down and levelled off. You take it easy for a while, and get lots of rest. You are very special, so take good care of you.

Yesterday's weather here was absolutely perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better day for Moo's gravesite service. Everything was just absolutely lovely. Thank you Kyra, for being here for me. It meant a lot.

As for your scrapping, I am wowed with your mermaid QP. Gosh! That is really beautiful. You are so good at layering!

I'll be off now get some things here done. You have a great day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

marzenna79 said...

Thank you for freebie, beauty color gold & orange, mmmmmmmm, kisses for you.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Oct. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

Honey aka DAMSV said...

I'm glad you are feeling better Kyra, please take a good care of you.

Hugs and thanks for this beautiful freebie.
Andrea