Thursday, October 14, 2010

Surprise for me!!!

Goodmorning everybody!

I had a rather early rise this morning, not completely planned, but to go back to bed after a while, wasn't really an option, although I could have done that. But do you know the feeling: it's actually a bit too early to wake up but on the other hand it is then already too late to step into bed again. LOL! It would have been a bit too late for me to wake up again and then I would have the feeling the whole day is messed up. Yeah, I am a strange character at times! Think today I just will go to bed a bit earlier than usual.
Yesterday not too much happened, I went out for a moment, the cats needed a bit of food again and it was just good to have a sniff of fresh air. Wasn't too bad outside, today it looks much more grey, may be we'll even have some rain. That's the time of year, like it or not, it just is.

But I had a terrible nice surprise in my mail yesterday!!
Cathy, of  http://cohthisandthat.blogspot.com/ made a so sweet Mavka that carries MY NAME!!! How COOL is that??????? Thanks again Cathy! If you like her, you can get her in Cathy's shop, http://delightfuldollarz.com/shop/. Just for $ 1,00 at the moment!!! (Hey, but I got it as a gift, nanananana, and I am working on something with my Mava Kyra in it!!!) Look at the preview of this lovely poser figure:
 You should go and visit her blog, whee she offers great freebies and in her shop you can get for a little price also the most incredible things. And if you take something, don;t forget the little thank you!!!!

At the moment I am very busy making all kind of stuff for Minky's special Creative Club blog and today there is an contribution to find there from someone we know quite well, my friend Snowy!! Yeah, welcome to the club, LOL. She has an all different style , but oh so beautiful, the QP's she made. Take a look overthere and you'll see what I mean!!
I can tease you with more, hahaha, by showing you some of the stuff I've made recently.




Yeah, we try to keep the brain creative.

I think I soon will need some coffee again, I can still feel the too early rise! And I have so many things I started, that I don;t know where to carry on and there are still some challenges waiting too, that I like to do. Oh, where can I find extra time????? LOL.
To stay a bit in Fairy land I have a small kit for you, named "Fairy Sweet", hope somebody ca use it.
Have a fabulous day!
Download    HERE

4 comments:

Snowy said...

Good morning ,lol- thought that might be a surprise, and in fact the freebies came quite handy as Minky hadn't found the time yet to make treats for the weekend ,as she said. They fit so much better on her blog than my own witchy and gothic place,lol. We have have regular contact on Facebook where she updates all her friends what goes on as well. Ahhh- coffee is a great idea! Have tons to do as well,lol -have a great day !
Hugs from the wicked Witch -Bitch ,lol

marzenna79 said...

Kyra, thank you very much for freebie Fairy Sweet. :)

Edna B said...

Good Morning Kyra. What a lovely surprise for you. Mavka Kyra is beautiful. I agree, COH is a wonderful designer, and a very generous person. I just have to learn to stay out of her store. lol. I have way too much fun there.

On a serious note, Moo is not doing so well and is back in the hospital since early yesterday morning. We are busy taking turns being with him and making calls. I will put updates on my blog.

You have a beautiful day, hugs, Edna B.

SONDRA said...

Beautiful kit! Thank you so much for sharing!