Tuesday, October 26, 2010

First day of government and parliament

Goodmorning everybody!

So today will be the first official meeting of the parliament and the government. Hmmmmm, the governmental program will be "explained"and then the members of parliament(read, mostly the opposition) will come certainly with tricky questions.
I am very curious how that will be, it will be broadcasted directly on tv, so it's on and from time to time I will be in front of the tv.
We will see how it all will be in future, how the government will realize it's plans and how long they will stay in power!

Yesterday it was actually a very nice day, speaking of the weather. I went out for a moment and with some sun, very little wind, it was nice. If it could stay this way till April next year, you won;t hear me complain LOL!
I did a little bit of designing yesterday too, finished my first Christmaskit, yeah!, made some quickpages for Minky's blog, but they will have to wait for a while, cause she cannot post at the moment, due to her crushed finger, poor thing!
Also started already on a challenge for November, and also did another one, still for October. We had to make a layout with the element Fire. Took me some time to think how it could be, but yesterday it came out of my fingers LOL.
Simple, but I think effective enough. Oh, did another one, the black/white picture one. Had to use a black/white background and just one element in colour.
I think, perhaps today will be right for doing the laundry. May be even can do some ironing, very intersting this all, hahaha. Well, if you like it or not, those kind of things have to be done once in a while. Then my thoughts are of course with Edna, it will be for the coming days, and certainlyon Thursday when the funeral will be of her brother.
At the same time I am thinking of Snowy, who is leaving tomorrow for her trip to the USA. I so hope she will have a great time there!
Ad that's about all today. I am not very inspired for writing today, so I better finish the post, not after I left you with a freebie. It's a fantasy kit, some backgroundpapers and elements and I named it: "Build yourself a fairytale". Make something nice of it!! Have a lovely day!
Download     HERE

3 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Edna B said...

Good Morning Kyra. Today is Wednesday, and tonight we will have the wake, and the service tomorrow morning. It is raining here this morning, but tomorrow should be nice.

I am so sorry to learn about Minky's hand. Here's hoping it heals quickly.

Thank you for being so caring, and for your prayers. I'll send you a note email when things here have calmed down. Hugs, Edna.

marzenna79 said...

Thank you Kyra for freebie, hugs...by, by...