Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Real surprise I got!

Goodmorning everybody!

I got just a little bit wet yesterday, it wasn;t too bad. Even the wind was supportable. Seems to be more wind today, but it looks friendlier at the moment, even some sunshine and blue sky. Hope that will last a little bit, so that I can go into the garden later, have to put some weeds and and old plant into a sack, and we can put it on the street this evening to be collected .
But there was a BIG surprise for me when I got home from the shopping yesterday!
My hubby got suddenly a mental derangement LOL and was making meatballs for dinner!!!!!!! Perhaps for a lot of you that isn;t something special, but as Jan isn;t much of the cooking type, that was a real surprise. So I had to do almost nothing for dinner. Wow! I had still a left over from brown beans from the day before, so all I had to do was cooking a few potatoes.
And guess what? The meatballs were even not bad at all!.
His action was feeling as a real treat for me!
So I put away the groceries, then first took a sandwich and did a bit of dusting etc. in the house.
And then I could make the freebielist and also had even some time to make a freebie for you. I found some wonderful photocards that I used for these bragbook pages. They are from FarFarhill, and when I saw them I fell in love with them.
I am planning to do more pages , but I am happy I had again a bit of inpsiration, and I think they ca make a nice start for a family album.

I think this is about all there is to tell for now, so I'll show you the preview of the "Back to the Roots serie 1"and I splitted it up in two pages in each download.
Have a fantastic day!
Download  part 1 HERE

3 comments:

Edna B said...

Oh, these are just lovely, Kyra. It's so nice to hear that Jan treated you to a special supper. It's fun to do surprises for family and friends.

I need to do a bit of weed pulling too. My little garden is getting a bit overgrown and wild. Today we are off for Tootsie's checkup. Wishing you a fantastic day, Hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

Kirsten said...

Thank you for this beautiful freebie!