Friday, August 13, 2010

Some changes coming up again

Goodmorning everybody!

Yesterday I told you the plans were rather simple, all housework related LOL! Well, I did work!! First I did some usual stuff, dusting and hoovering and while dusting a cupboard in the room I though it needed a clean inside too. It's a cupboard with partly glass doors, so all nice stuff I have(or is important to me) is shown there. It is a very almost overcrowded cupboard, with glass shelves. Okay, I took all out, and took all the glass and crystal stuff to the kitchen, to give it a good clean, so that it would shine and sparkle again. I took some time but I like the result. It gave me a chance also to re-arrange the stuff a bit.
That was for a part my spending of the day. It inspired Jan a bit later to go on further with the other cupboard , opposite to this one, where we have all the glasses etc. in. He already did a part of the cleaning, but yesterday almost finished it(washing up ALL the glasses inside and we have a lot!). I think today it will be finished. Wow, I don;t know where we got that inspiration, but it feels nice.

Then I will have to talk a bit about our forum. With having a lot on her mind in her personal life, Snowy is cutting down a bit on the designing, it's just a bit too much for her, with her workd, and preparing for her visit to her great love across the ocean and rearranging her life. Very understandable and she won't be disappearing completely, but just giving priorities. Snowy was the one who gave me the opportunity to learn what is designing all about, she let me join the daily downloads, I will always be grateful, that I got that chance and was so warmly embraced by the group. I've made some great friends there!
Also Nana will take it a little bit easier,  partly of some health issues, partly because she just cannot cope at the moment with all the obligations she has at all kind of things. She too will not disappear completely from the forum, I think our little group has established a too strong bond in the past time.
Now due to the hacking of the store at Magickal Scraps and the temporarily(I hope) retiring of Snowy and disappearing of the site, another member of our group, Maitri, founded a new forum, I already told you about that. It is still a bit in construction fase, but in September we will be running from there our daily downloads. So I will give you already the link of the forum
http://magickalscraps.forummotion.com/forum.htmand I invite everybody to join us there, register(it takes just a few minutes) and who knows, perhaps take part in some challenges???? It would be nice to to see people there, who were already member of the "old Magickal scraps"!
If we can manage in time, I think we will have some nice kind of opening gifts for you in mind! This will be announced somewhat later completely. We are still a busy with all details of the new forum, LOL. But..........be sure, it will be wortwhile to join us there!!!!!!!

I think I covered it all a bit, but a better explanation(she is marvellous in that kind of stuff!) is given by another member, Su. So if you want to know better what is going on just hop over to her blog and on top of it, she is giving away a very nice freebie too!
http://www.suruha-freespirit.com/

Now I should prepare myself for going out. I don;t think the supermarket would like it too much if I would go there in my pyjama's LOL! But I will not leave without a freebie. I think this is a very nice one. I gave it the name "Past, Present and Future". Just fitting for all the changes we at the forum are undergoing, LOL!
Have a nice day and also lovely weekend!
Download     HERE

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. Just popping in to say " hello" and let you know Moo is home and seems to be okay so far. We'll know more next week.

I love the photo of your cabinet. The crystal looks wonderful. I used to have a beautiful china cabinet too, filled with crystal. Had to give it all to a daughter when we moved into this little apartment at the house. So I can appreciate all the time and work to clean all the cystal.

You have a grand day now. Hugs, Edna B.

Snowy said...

Hey - you can't get rid of me that easily,lol- I'm like a pest,I stick around!I will just let things calm down, plans develop and settle, and I'll be back in full swing and not half battery power like now,lol
Hugs Snowy

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

perfect for tribute pages, thanks a bunch!