Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Changes in the air

Goodmorning everybody!

Do we have a parasol in the garden now? The answer is NO! We did go for it, to a shopping centre we only visit may be once a year! We had a nice time there, looking around, but no parasols! Still we had a little succes, we found two lampshades. Ha, I had two lamps with shades that really needed to be changed. They had some stains on them, that were impossible to remove, so time for some new once. I must say, it looks better, I am happy with them.
So our trip wasn't completely useless.

Some rather sad news has to be annouced. Our Forum and shop at Magickal Scraps will be closed in while. Remember we had the hacking of the shop there? Well, Snowy has been trying to re-install it again, but couldn't and she also hasn't the time for it either to sort it all out and the costs for it are a bit too much too. . It's a pity, because it was a nice place where we could meet and accomplished some great daily downloads and challenges. But may be she can figure out another way for us, that we still will have our little forum and that should be great! When the site really will be closed down I will let you know, of course. For the moment you still can get your daily downloads there. It is kind of sad news, but as time moves on, also changes are part of it. Still, I met some fantastic ladies there and I truly hope we will still keep in touch with eachother.

This will be the last week that we have our "extra"pets, LOL. I expect heidi and family back somewhere in the weekend. I hope they will not have too much traffic on their way back, but may be it's a good thing they normally travel in the evening and night. I am rather curious how they passed their holiday in France and may be, if my chaotic friend remembers, she will bring me some real French goatcheese. Yummier, I LOVE that!

The last two or three days I am a bit in designer trouble, you could say. Every time I start with a new kit, then after a while look at the result and I delete the stuff again. It just doesn't seem right! Hmmmmm, it could be just a little period of a "black-out", we will have to live with that LOL. On te other hand the last two weeks I was in a real flow, one kit after the other was born, so I shouldn't be complaining too much.
I have a kit for you today, in one colourscheme, I named it "A New Start". Now how did I get to that name? Not so hard to guess, it's all Snowy's fault, hahaha! Her new turn in life inspired me a lot, when I look back at my latest designs. Well, you'll have to get the inspiration from somewhere, and why not from that? It's a thankful subject! I probably give her another hick-up by writing this, well, as long as you can make some people laugh, you did a good thing LOL
Have to get moving now, so enjoy the kit, and have a great day!
Download    HERE

1 comment:

Snowy said...

pmsl - you keep doing that to me !!! Glad to be an inspiration though- start thinking about a fitting Handfasting kit.lol- because I'm not going to let go of this man , no matter how long it takes:)By the sounds of it Maitri is already working on a new forum ,lol
Hugs Snowy